* remote restart question
@ 2009-05-29 16:12 LC Bruzenak
From: LC Bruzenak @ 2009-05-29 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Audit

Setup:

F10 machines sending to a F10 collector with audisp-remote plugin.

On my sending machines, I have the "network_failure_action = halt" set.
I also left the default time settings for retries.

In testing, if I restart the auditd on the collectors the senders shut
down immediately.

Is this expected behavior, and if so, what time parameters might allow
the senders to survive a auditd restart on the collector machine?

Thx,
LCB.

--
LC (Lenny) Bruzenak
lenny@magitekltd.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-05-29 16:12 UTC | newest]