* [linux-dvb] FlyDVB Trio PCI simultanious DVB-S/DVB-T?
@ 2009-06-10 15:36 sacha
From: sacha @ 2009-06-10 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-dvb

I was googling quite a lot without result. Is it possible to run FlyDVB
Trio PCI in simultaneous mode with both DVB-S and DVB-T frontends? It is
working under Windows.

KR

* Re: [linux-dvb] FlyDVB Trio PCI simultanious DVB-S/DVB-T?
@ 2009-06-10 15:43 ` Nico Sabbi
From: Nico Sabbi @ 2009-06-10 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

On Wednesday 10 June 2009 17:36:34 sacha wrote:
> I was googling quite a lot without result. Is it possible to run
> FlyDVB Trio PCI in simultaneous mode with both DVB-S and DVB-T
> frontends? It is working under Windows.
>
> KR

no,  it's not possible, not even in windows: they share a part of the
hardware. What's possible is using an analog and a digital source at
the same time.