* [LTP] the status about porting testcases in Crackerjack to LTP
@ 2009-10-09  7:01 Masatake YAMATO
From: Masatake YAMATO @ 2009-10-09  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp-list

The table in http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki/ about "porting testcases
in Crackerjack to LTP" is a bit obsolete.

Before restarting to work on *16 and *64 testcases, I've summarized
the status of porting.

Subrata, could you update the page based on following information?

Masatake YAMATO

Already ported to LTP from crackerjack (42/92)
@  Done(42/92)

Not ported to LTP yet (45/92)
!  None are working on. (22/92)
?  No completed. Masatake YAMATO will do. (23/92)
>  In review-phase.

No need to work (3/92)
-  LTP maintainer said "Need not look into this right now. " or something (2/92)
=  LTP maintainer said "We have a different form of this at ...
                       But i would like to see this tested inside testcases/kernel/ syscalls..."(1/92)

Detail
No. System Call       Comment on its position To-be-Ported-by              Status
                      w.r.t LTP
                      We have ftruncate at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/ftruncate/.
                      But this may not be
@   ftruncate64       doing the ftruncate64() Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 05/08/2008
                      test. You may need to   yamato@redhat.com>
                      include/port
                      ftruncate64 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have setgid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setgid. You
@   setgid16          may need to include/    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 04/08/2008
                      port setgid16 on        yamato@redhat.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64.

                      We have this at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/ipc/shmget.
                      Need not look into this
                      right now. May be after
                      the porting is over, we
                      can see whether there
                      is some additional
-   shmget            functionality that      Need Volunteer               N/A
                      Crackerjack shmget is
                      covering over
                      LTP-shmget. We may then
                      need to add 1/2 test
                      cases in this regard.
                      But, not to be
                      prioritized
                      immediately.

                      We need this from
@   mbind             Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!   removexattr       Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@   exit_group        Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@   io_cancel         Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO<             Completed on 26/06/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We have a different
                      form of this at
                      recently added Memory
                      Hotplug testcases at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      hotplug/memory_hotplug/
=   migrate_pages     . But i would like to   Need Volunteer               N/A
                      see this tested inside
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls, as hotplug
                      testing presently is
                      optional. So, please
                      include/port this as
                      well

                      We have setgroups at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setgroups. You
@   setgroups16       may need to include/    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 27/08/2008
                      port setgroups16 on     yamato@redhat.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have getdents at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/getdents. You
?  getdents64         may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port getdents64 on      subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  add_key            Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have getegid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/getegid. You
@  getegid16          may need to include/    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 04/09/2008
                      port getegid16 on       yamato@redhat.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  io_destroy         Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 12/07/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  newfstat           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!   set_mempolicy     Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  timer_getoverrun   Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have fadvise64
                      support added by
                      Masatake Yamato. But i  Already Taken care of by
@  fadvise64_64       am not sure what this   Masatake yamato              Completed
                      fadvise64_64 is. May
                      need to include/port
                      this as well
                      We need this from
@  io_getevents       Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 12/07/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!   newlstat          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  rt_sigaction       Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  sigreturn          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  timer_gettime      Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have geteuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/geteuid. You
?  geteuid16          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port geteuid16 on       subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
!  newuname           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  rt_sigprocmask     Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  bdflush            Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have getgid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/getgid. You
@  getgid16           may need to include/    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 19/09/2008
                      port getgid16 on        yamato@redhat.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  rt_sigqueueinfo    Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  ioprio_get         Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  rt_sigsuspend      Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have setregid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setregid. You
?  setregid16         may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Subrata Modak<
                      port setregid16 on      subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  tkill              Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have getgroups at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/getgroups. You
?   getgroups16       may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Subrata Modak<
                      port getgroups16 on     subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
!   ioprio_set        Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@   sched_getaffinity Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@   ssetmask          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have fchown at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/fchown. You
?   fchown16          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port fchown16 on        subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  io_setup           Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 12/07/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  mmap2              Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere
                      We have setresgid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setresgid. You
?  setresgid16        may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port setresgid16 on     subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have truncate at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/truncate. You
@  truncate64         may need to include/    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 05/08/2008
                      port truncate64 on      yamato@redhat.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  get_mempolicy      Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere
                      We need this from
@  io_submit          Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 12/07/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We have stat at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/stat. You may  Subrata Modak<
?  stat64             need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      stat64 on similar lines
                      to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  keyctl             Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have setresuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setresuid. You
?  setresuid16        may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port setresuid16 on     subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have chown at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/chown. You may Subrata Modak<
?   chown16           need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      chown16 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have fcntl at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/fcntl. You may Subrata Modak<
?  fcntl64            need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      fcntl64 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      But work for this has   Vijay Kumar B. <             Completed on 26/07/2008.
-  move_pages         been already initiated. vijaykumar@bravegnu.org>     This was not ported, but
                      Need not consider this                               written by him

                      We have statfs at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/statfs. You
?   statfs64          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port statfs64 on        subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@   clock_getres      Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have lchown at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/lchown. You
?  lchown16           may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Subrata Modak<
                      port lchown16 on        subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have setreuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setreuid. You
?   setreuid16        may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port setreuid16 on      subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
!  fgetxattr          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!   lgetxattr         Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!   mq_getsetattr     Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  unshare            Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  clock_nanosleep    Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  flistxattr         Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  mq_notify          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  ppoll              Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  useclock_settime   Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  mq_open            Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  set_thread_area    Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  listxattr          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  mq_timedreceive    Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have pread at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/pread. You may Subrata Modak<
?  pread64            need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      pread64 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
68  set_tid_address   Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  fremovexattr       Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  llistxatt          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  mq_timedsend       Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have pselect at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/pselect. You
?  pselect64          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port pselect64 on       subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  utimes             Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  fsetxattr          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  mq_unlink          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  gettid             Crackerjack as we do    Masatake YAMATO <            Completed on 17/06/2008
                      not have this in LTP    yamato@redhat.com>
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  lremovexattr       Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  quotactl           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have setuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setuid and
                      testcases/kernel/       Subrata Modak<
?  setuid16           syscalls/mount. You may subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      need to include/port
                      setuid16 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have fstat at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/fstat. You may Subrata Modak<
?  fstat64            need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      fstat64 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
!  setxattr           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have fstatat at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/fstatat. You
?  fstatat64          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port fstatat64 on       subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to s
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
  lsetxattr           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
!  readahead          Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have setfsgid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setfsgid. You
?  setfsgid16         may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port setfsgid16 on      subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
@  sgetmask           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We need this from
@  waitid             Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have fstatfs at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/fstatfs. You
?  fstatfs64          may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port fstatfs64 on       subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to s
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have getuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/getuid. You
>  getuid16           may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port getuid16 on        subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We need this from
!  getxattr           Crackerjack as we do    Need Volunteer               N/A
                      not have this in LTP
                      anywhere

                      We have lstat at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/lstat. You may Subrata Modak<
?  lstat64            need to include/port    subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>  Completed on 07/11/2008
                      lstat64 on similar
                      lines to sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

                      We have setfsuid at
                      testcases/kernel/
                      syscalls/setfsuid. You
?  setfsuid16         may need to include/    Subrata Modak<               Completed on 07/11/2008
                      port setfsuid16 on      subrata@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
                      similar lines to
                      sendfile64 and
                      fadvise64

* Re: [LTP] the status about porting testcases in Crackerjack to LTP
@ 2009-10-13 14:43 ` Subrata Modak
From: Subrata Modak @ 2009-10-13 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Masatake YAMATO; +Cc: ltp-list

I will look into this soon.