* wishlist - IMQ in xtable-addons
@ 2009-09-02  7:18 Ramunas Vabolis
From: Ramunas Vabolis @ 2009-09-02  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

	Hello there,

	Is there any chances that IMQ might appear as another supported
module in xtable-addons?

* Re: wishlist - IMQ in xtable-addons
@ 2009-11-01  1:06 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2009-11-01  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Hello there,
>
>	Is there any chances that IMQ might appear as another supported
>module in xtable-addons?

I have not seen any replies in the internet archives to this thread yet,
so let me just Cc Jan Rafaj, who may be interested.

* Re: wishlist - IMQ in xtable-addons
@ 2009-11-01 10:38   ` Jan Rafaj
From: Jan Rafaj @ 2009-11-01 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Although I havent received an OK for porting IMQ to Xt-a by its current
maintainer (Andre Correa), next on my TODO list after ACCOUNT, pknock
and stealth is to do an initial work on porting IMQ, becouse even for me,
IMQ is still much more useful than IFB and I simply dont like to see
useful third party bits unmaintained (not to mention all the problems
that individual kernel/userspace patching brings in for system
integrators).
However, due to time constraints on my side, I can't predict finishing
timeframe, as of now. All I can promise now is that I'll start this
month, but will only come up with public patches if there's actually
anything worth being immediately useful and tested. It may well take 2 or
even 4 months, I dont know.

Hope this helps,

Jan

@ 2009-11-03  9:17     ` François Delawarde
From: François Delawarde @ 2009-11-03  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Rafaj

Many of us are extremely interested in this work. Please let this list
know when you need any help testing.

Thanks,
François.