* ( MESSAGE FROM TOKYO JAPAN)
@ 2011-09-22 23:50 Mr. Kang Hoon
From: Mr. Kang Hoon  @ 2011-09-22 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mrkanghoon@yahoo.com.hk

Hello,

Good day, how are you today hope healthy? Please my English speaking is not
very good, but I can write better than to speak.

I am Mr Kang Hoon, From Republic of Korea writing from Home Center Kohnan,
Koto Fukagawa (Tokyo) Japan. I worked as the general caretaker to
Mr.Masamichi Kazama, late Mr. Kazama, his a banker and real estate developer
living in Fukushima Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake)
in Fukushima Japan, I am the closes person that work with late Mr. Masamichi
Kazama before his death.

Mr. Masamichi Kazama have a safe deposit fund of US$22,600,000.00 with a
private vault house abroad and which I have the original certificate of
deposit with me for the claims, all I need from you is to contact the
private vault house abroad with prove of the certificate of deposit for the
released of the safe deposit in your favor. We share 60% for you and 40% for
me if you are interested contact me with my private email for more details
(infomrkanghoon@yahoo.com.hk )

Read more about lost of life's, peoples relatives lost businesses, huge
amount of money, properties and many more on the link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/10/japan-lost-money-safes-cash_n_8472
43.html

I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Kang Hoon
Tokyo - Japan.
This is a confidential message

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-09-23  0:10 UTC | newest]