* HTC Dream
@ 2010-09-03 12:45 David Lanzendörfer
From: David Lanzendörfer @ 2010-09-03 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-msm, Pavan Kondeti

Hi list
* Well I got USB networking finally working on HTC dream under upstream
* Imported RPC
* Imported refresh thread to allow Xorg starting

I mirrored my work on
http://gitorious.org/msm-upstream/msm-upstream/commits/master

Works on HTC-Dream
Other platforms need to be verified.
I imported it from our android fork: leviathan-incoming

best regards
	leviathan

* Re: HTC Dream
@ 2010-09-14 21:13 ` Daniel Walker
From: Daniel Walker @ 2010-09-14 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Lanzendörfer; +Cc: linux-arm-msm, Pavan Kondeti

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 14:45 +0200, David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> Hi list
> * Well I got USB networking finally working on HTC dream under upstream
> * Imported RPC
> * Imported refresh thread to allow Xorg starting

What's this "refresh thread" ? Where did it come from?

Daniel
--

Sent by a consultant of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

* Re: HTC Dream
@ 2010-09-16 17:07 David Lanzendörfer
From: David Lanzendörfer @ 2010-09-16 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-msm