* Pages allocated for a process in a Domain
@ 2010-12-07 18:55 Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet
From: Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet @ 2010-12-07 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen Devel

    Can any one please guide me as to how should I find out the exact addresses of the pages allocated for a particular process running on DOM O.
    I learned about some related structures like pt_base, mfn_list, xen_machphys_mfn_list and xen_machphys_mapping. But I still have little clue as to how should I use them to achieve what I want.
    Thanks.

Regards,
Satyajeet

* Pages allocated for a process in a Domain
@ 2010-12-08 18:36 ` Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet
From: Nimgaonkar, Satyajeet @ 2010-12-08 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xen Devel

     I am currently working on a security based research project, wherein I wish to do complete memory introspection of a process running on a VM. With regards to this, I need the addresses of the memory pages allocated by xen for that particular process.
     I did go through XenAccess and some related structures like pt_base, mfn_list, xen_machphys_mfn_list and xen_machphys_mapping, but none of them seem to be working on process level granularity (correct me if I am wrong).
     I have currently implemented a custom hypercall in xen. I am invoking this hypercall from a userspace program in DOM U. The program that invokes the hypercall needs be memory instrospected and so I want to figure out the memory addresses of pages allocated for this particular program. Any pointer on this would highly appreciated.

     I hope this detailed explaination would fetch me some valuable suggestions.
     Thanks

Regards,
Satyajeet