* Success on Analog signal: Yuan MPC788
@ 2010-10-31 17:47 Kevin Foss
From: Kevin Foss @ 2010-10-31 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

I thought I would report the success on had on the Yuan MPC788 Mini-PCI
card.

I can only verify the analog signal as it is a DVB-T digital card and
I'm in Canada, so no signal to check it against, though kaffeine sees
it clearly and does scan for channels although it doesn't find
anything.

As for the drivers, it is correctly detected against the cx88xx module,
however I had to use the "options cx88xx card=81" in the "/etc/
modprobe.d/video4linux" file.  This along with using the
"xc3028_v27.fw" file, I have the analog NTSC working perfectly.

This card has the same components as the Leadtek Winfast DTV1800 card.

Hope this helps others.

Kevin Foss
Ottawa, Canada

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-10-31 17:52 UTC | newest]