* Re: Vlan communication
@ 2010-11-16  7:52 ` Eric Dumazet
From: Eric Dumazet @ 2010-11-16  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kianyang; +Cc: netdev

Le mercredi 17 novembre 2010 à 15:15 +0800, Liew Kian Yang a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> Can I know is there any ways to make the vlan 1 interface able to send
> and receive data from the other vlan without using the vconfig to add
> the vlan in linux?

I dont understand your question.

If your problem is vconfig being not available, the answer is

ip link add link eth0 eth0.1 type vlan id 1

* Vlan communication
@ 2010-11-17  7:15 Liew Kian Yang
From: Liew Kian Yang @ 2010-11-17  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Dear All,

Can I know is there any ways to make the vlan 1 interface able to send
and receive data from the other vlan without using the vconfig to add
the vlan in linux?

Thank you

Regards,
Kian Yang, Liew

* Re: Vlan communication
@ 2010-11-17  9:57   ` Liew Kian Yang
From: Liew Kian Yang @ 2010-11-17  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Dumazet; +Cc: netdev

Dear Eric,

My question is, can i have vlan function enable without using the
vconfig command?

Thank you

Regards,
Kian Yang, Liew