* Re: Fwd: possible errors in linux omap display headers - who would be a good person to contact?
       [not found] ` <AANLkTi=Ltd28K6Ch2xWE1NnWKcrqOwdiurgZZGjUth7S@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-12-14 11:29   ` Tomi Valkeinen
From: Tomi Valkeinen @ 2010-12-14 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ext Chethan Pandarinath; +Cc: linux-omap

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 15:26 -0500, ext Chethan Pandarinath wrote:
> Hi Tomi,
>

> I sent the below email to the angstrom linux development listserv.
> Based on the Maintainers list from git.kernel.org, you seem like the
> right person to contact about this. Would you be able to discuss this
> with me?
>

> Thanks.
> Chethan

nonstd field is only used for OMAPFB_COLOR_YUV422 and
OMAPFB_COLOR_YUY422. For other modes leave it to zero.

If you want to use YUV modes, set the nonstd to the yuv mode, and
bits_per_pixel to 16.

For other modes, set bits_per_pixel and red/green/blue/transp fields.

You can look at drivers/video/omap2/omapfb/omapfb-main.c
omapfb_colormodes[] array for examples how the driver parses the modes.

 Tomi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-14 11:29 UTC | newest]