* isimodem2.5 submit plan
@ 2011-01-25  8:53 Jessica Nilsson
From: Jessica Nilsson @ 2011-01-25  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

as you probably remember I sent in some patches containing isimodem2.5
some time ago.
After your comments we are now getting ready to send in some updates
where we have merged the isimodem with our isimodem2.5 code.

This is a preliminary plan on how we propose to sent in the patches.
Some we intend to send as separat patches, some as patch suites.

Any comments or suggestions?

1. src/simutil.h
Send: Send in by tomorrow afternoon latest

2. isimodem.h
Send: Send by tomorrow afternoon latest

2.5 gisi updates - gprs, subscription
Send: Thursday

3, Basic version choose between isimodem and isimodem2.5
Send: Thursday

4,sim atom
Send: Thursday

5. devinfo atom
Send: Thursday

6. network registration atom
Send: Thursday

7. call-settings atom
Send: Friday?

8. voicecall atom
Send: Friday?

9. gprs atom
Send: As soon as possible

10. gprs_context
Send: As soon as possible

11. ussd
Send: As soon as possible

12 call-barring atom
Send: As soon as possible

13. call-forwarding atom
Send: As soon as possible

14. ssn atom
Send: As soon as possible

15. sms atom
Send: As soon as possible

16. cbs atom
Send: As soon as possible

17. phonebook atom
Send: As soon as possible

Best Regards,
Jessica

* Re: isimodem2.5 submit plan
@ 2011-01-25 11:51 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2011-01-25 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

Hi Jessica,

> as you probably remember I sent in some patches containing isimodem2.5
> some time ago.
> After your comments we are now getting ready to send in some updates
> where we have merged the isimodem with our isimodem2.5 code.
>
> This is a preliminary plan on how we propose to sent in the patches.
> Some we intend to send as separat patches, some as patch suites.

so I remember that the agreement was to just quirk the isimodem support
to also support the new code. Is that still the case or what is the
exact plan here?

> 1. src/simutil.h
> Send: Send in by tomorrow afternoon latest
>
> 2. isimodem.h
> Send: Send by tomorrow afternoon latest
>
> 2.5 gisi updates - gprs, subscription
> Send: Thursday
>
> 3, Basic version choose between isimodem and isimodem2.5
> Send: Thursday

I am actually lost in what these means. I most certainly makes sense to
you, but I can not make any out of it ;)

So why don't you just start sending your initial patches and then we
see.

Regards

Marcel

* Re: isimodem2.5 submit plan