* question about the sender of this mailing list
@ 2011-01-26  0:20 Tian, Kevin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Tian, Kevin @ 2011-01-26  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

Hi, all,

I just found one weird change today.

Normally I received mails from this list by:
	Poky-bounces@yoctoproject.org on behalf of someone

That way in my inbox I can sort the mails by the sender names, which is also the most typical way I see in most projects

However today I also saw some plain senders:
	Poky-bounces@yoctoproject.org
(from Josh, Edwin, Scott...)

Does anyone know what may be the cause for this?

Thanks
Kevin