* Bug tracking for oFono
@ 2011-01-26 14:41 Sjur =?unknown-8bit?q?Br=C3=A6ndeland?=
From: Sjur =?unknown-8bit?q?Br=C3=A6ndeland?= @ 2011-01-26 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

I notice that there has been a couple of bug reports sent on this list lately,
and usually the response is "care to send a patch for it?".

oFono homepage states: "A bug tracking system is in the process of
being set up."
What is the status of this?

It seems to be possible to submit bugs on oFono via MeeGo Bugzilla
(http://bugs.meego.com/enter_bug.cgi), is this a possible way forward?

Regards,
Sjur

* Re: Bug tracking for oFono