* Valgrind Support for Xen pricmds/ hypercalls
@ 2011-07-12  2:45 hellokitty
From: hellokitty @ 2011-07-12  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all ,
        I read the link with
http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/PATCHv2-valgrind-support-for-Xen-privcmd-ioctls-hypercalls-tp2640861p4568310.html
. and I have a problem while i do the make/make install .
        Does anyone have a good valgrind tool which support for xen
privcmds/hypercalls ?  and if you have one , could you send me one ? I need
the tool to finish my job.

        Thank you !

* Re: Valgrind Support for Xen pricmds/ hypercalls
@ 2011-07-12  8:52 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2011-07-12  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hellokitty; +Cc: xen-devel

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 03:45 +0100, hellokitty wrote:
> Hi all ,
>         I read the link with
> http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/PATCHv2-valgrind-support-for-Xen-privcmd-ioctls-hypercalls-tp2640861p4568310.html
> . and I have a problem while i do the make/make install .
>         Does anyone have a good valgrind tool which support for xen
> privcmds/hypercalls ?

That patch is the only attempt which I am aware of.

> and if you have one , could you send me one ? I need
> the tool to finish my job.

I suggest you read http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions
and post full details of the issue you are having, or else nobody will
be able to help you out.

Ian.