* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-07-27 20:36 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-07-27 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the fix that I sent earlier today, so I've rebased the
-nmw tree on Linus latest tree,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2014-09-17 10:34 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2014-09-17 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the fixes that I sent recently, so since there were no
other patches in the -nmw tree, its now updated and empty, pending
further patches being sent,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2013-11-25 12:22 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2013-11-25 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

The merge window is over, having merged both the -nmw tree and also a
couple of fixes, the GFS2 -nmw tree has now been rebased onto the
current upstream. It just has 3 pending patches from Bob in it at the
moment,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2: -nmw git tree
@ 2013-07-15 10:39 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2013-07-15 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since the merge window is now over, I've rebased the -nmw tree and it
currently has a single patch in it, awaiting the next merge window,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2013-07-03 14:32 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2013-07-03 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Just to keep everyone uptodate, Linus pulled the -nmw tree recently, so
that there are no pending patches in the tree. I'll queue any patches
posted before -rc1 time and push them in once -rc1 is out so as not to
upset linux-next as usual,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2013-06-05  9:25 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2013-06-05  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the fixes which I sent recently, so I've rebased the
-nmw tree on top of Linus' latest tree as usual,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2013-05-26 13:52 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2013-05-26 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the fixes which I sent recently, so the tree has been
rebased on top of Linus latest kernel,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2012-11-07 14:24 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2012-11-07 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since Linus has pulled the fixes I sent earlier, I've rebased the -nmw

@ 2012-10-15 11:16 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2012-10-15 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

The merge window is over again for another cycle, so I've just updated
the GFS2 -nmw tree. It may take a few moments to propagate through, but
all the pending patches should now be there. Let me know if you can see
anything thats missing,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2012-10-05 14:57 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2012-10-05 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since Linus pulled the tree earlier in the week, I've now updated it.
There are no patches currently in the tree, and once -rc1 is out I'll
start adding any pending patches,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2012-09-24 11:41 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2012-09-24 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled my git tree last week, and I've had a couple of other
pending patches sent to me in the mean time. So I've just updated the
tree on Linus latest tree, and also added in the pending patches. Please
let me know if anything is missing,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-09-07  8:57 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-09-07  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Just a quick note about this.... as you've no doubt seen,
hera.kernel.org is currently down (and I note as of this morning it
appears the mirrors at kernel.org too) so I'm currently unable to update
the -nmw git tree.

There are currently a number of patches which have been posted to
cluster-devel which are pending inclusion in the -nmw tree.

I'm hoping that kernel.org will be back up and running shortly. If
nothing has happened within the next week or so, then I'll start looking
for alternative locations to host the GFS2 tree. I don't think thats
going to be a problem, but just to let you all know what the plan is at
the moment.

So please bear with us and I hope that things will be back to normal
fairly shortly,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2: -nmw git tree
@ 2011-07-25  9:18 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-07-25  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the content of the -nmw git tree over the weekend, so that
the tree is now empty again,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2: -nmw git tree
@ 2011-07-15  9:13 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-07-15  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the fixes tree, so I've rebased the -nmw tree
accordingly. There isn't a lot in it at the moment, so the next merge
window will likely be a quiet one for GFS2,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-06-08 10:18 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-06-08 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the one fix that we had in the tree, so the -nmw tree is
once again empty and I've just updated it,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-05-24 11:48 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-05-24 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the latest two patches, so the tree is now empty again,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-05-21 15:39 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-05-21 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the tree, so it is now almost empty. The only patch is the
one I posted yesterday which I intend sending as a fix before the end of
the current merge window,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-04-20  9:42 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-04-20  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the fixes last night, so I've updated the -nmw git tree on
top of Linus' latest tree,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-04-13 12:07 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-04-13 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

I've updated the tree this morning, even if the kernel.org mirrors are a
bit slow to update. Hopefully it will appear shortly. Also I'm hoping to
get a set of -fixes together fairly shortly to go to Linus too,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2011-01-07 10:39 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2011-01-07 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has merged the contents of the GFS2 -nmw git tree, so the tree is
currently empty,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-11-16 16:08 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-11-16 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the patch from the -fixes tree, so I've rebased the GFS2
-nmw tree upon his latest tree (-rc2)

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-10-22 10:14 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-10-22 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the content of the -nmw git tree, so it is now empty
and awaiting further patches,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-09-20 10:59 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-09-20 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the bug fix patch I sent on Friday, so I've rebased the
-nmw tree again his latest tree,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-08-16 12:32 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-08-16 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since the merge window is now closed, I've updated the -nmw git tree
with the pending patches which are mostly related to the new truncate
sequence,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-08-04 15:48 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-08-04 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the latest patches from the tree, so its now empty. As
soon as the merge window is over I'm intending to merge up the "new
truncate sequence" patches that have been pending for so long, so that
they are ready for the following window,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-07-29  9:09 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-07-29  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since Linus pulled in a GFS2 patch yesterday, I've now rebased the tree
on top of that,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-07-19 10:02 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-07-19 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the latest set of fixes, so I've updated the tree and
rebased against Linus' latest kernel,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-05-21 16:16 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-05-21 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the -nmw git tree, so I've rebased it with a couple of
patches that came in, in the mean time,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2010-03-09 10:58 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-03-09 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Now that 2.6.34-rc1 is out, I've redone the -nmw git tree. There is only
one small patch in it at the moment. No doubt there will be more in the
not too distant future,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2: -nmw git tree
@ 2010-02-13 20:44 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2010-02-13 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled a couple of fixes, so I've rebased the -nmw git tree
again,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2009-12-03 12:08 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2009-12-03 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

I've rebased this today in order to fix a couple of issues in the
comments of the queued patches. It is now in what I expect to be the
final form before the merge. I'm expecting to send the merge request to
Linus fairly shortly now,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2009-08-17  9:27 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2009-08-17  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the patch from the -fixes tree, so I've now rebased the
-nmw tree on top of Linus' latest kernel,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2009-04-22  8:38 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2009-04-22  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus pulled the fixes that I sent yesterday, so I've rebased the -nmw
git tree again. There are only two patches in it at the moment, both
relate to the recent WRITE_SYNC_PLUG work from Jens,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2009-04-16  8:35 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2009-04-16  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Linus has pulled the set of updates from the -fixes tree, so I've
rebased the -nmw tree. It now has only one patch in it which is the one
to use SYNC_WRITE_PLUG and friends in suitable places. I hope to expand
on that shortly by adding a writepage(s) specifically for writing
metadata which will mean that we can then send all our metadata writes
with the correct bio flag,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2008-10-15 10:29 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2008-10-15 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

So those of you who are watching Linus' git tree will see that he pulled
from the GFS2 -nmw tree a few days ago. I've now rebased the tree from
the latest kernel. As usual, you can expect some further rebasing as the
-rc releases appear or if something of interest to GFS2 gets merged in
the mean time.

I had to recreate the tree this time, git was rather unhappy about
pushing the new patches directly. I'm not sure why, it kept dying with a
"strange error" which I seem to see quite frequently. Anyway, all should
be ok now at least,

Steve.

* [Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw git tree
@ 2008-02-11 14:33 Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2008-02-11 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

Since Linus has got to -rc1 I rebased the tree, or to be more correct I
landed up starting again since something rather odd happened to git when
I was pushing the new changes and it was the only way that I could get
things back into a sensible shape.

There are about a half-dozen changes which affect GFS2 but which were
not pushed via my git tree since the merge window opened. They are all
pretty minor, but this update picks them up so that we are once again
fully uptodate,

Steve.