* DSS : DSI checksum error
@ 2011-08-18 14:35 Sudipta GHOSH
From: Sudipta GHOSH @ 2011-08-18 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Hi,

Working DSS & Panel driver.

Sometime I am getting checksum error from DSI when framebuffers are
sent to panel via DSI.

omapdss DSI error:       ACK with ERROR (0x400):

Wanted to know if some one has encounter similar error.

When / what can cause this error?

Regards,
Sudipta

* Re: DSS : DSI checksum error
@ 2011-08-22 10:05 ` Sudipta GHOSH
From: Sudipta GHOSH @ 2011-08-22 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap; +Cc: tomi.valkeinen, archit

Moi Tomi,

Have you ever encounter this error.

Looking some pointer what can cause checksum error.

Regards,
Sudipta

On 18 August 2011 17:35, Sudipta GHOSH <sudipta.in@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Working DSS & Panel driver.
>
> Sometime I am getting checksum error from DSI when framebuffers are
> sent to panel via DSI.
>
> omapdss DSI error:       ACK with ERROR (0x400):
>
> Wanted to know if some one has encounter similar error.
>
> When / what can cause this error?
>
> Regards,
> Sudipta

* Re: DSS : DSI checksum error
@ 2011-08-22 10:13   ` Tomi Valkeinen
From: Tomi Valkeinen @ 2011-08-22 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sudipta GHOSH; +Cc: linux-omap, archit

Hi,

Most likely it is caused by electrical interference with the transfer.
Or, while very unlikely if it happens only rarely, a HW bug in the panel
(or even in OMAP).

 Tomi