* How to write a period CF-Poll sending program in mac80211
@ 2011-08-26 13:41 pangyunong
From: pangyunong @ 2011-08-26 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi All,

I want to write implement PCF in mac80211 below Atheros ath9k Driver
which has no PCF support now. So I must periodic send CF-Poll + [DATA]
after sending a Beacon and set up the response for PCF in STA.

I think I should know,

    1. How to setup a timer to count for this PCF period and CF-Poll
period. How to deal with that timer interrupt.

    2. How to create a poll table to poll those associated STAs.

Can you give me some examples or point out which part I should learn so
that I can implement those PCF mechanism in mac80211?

Yunong Pang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-08-26 13:43 UTC | newest]