* GET BACK TO ME ASAP
@ 2011-09-18 22:07 Hassan
From: Hassan @ 2011-09-18 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you today?
I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind
by my late client,whom you share the same last name with.
Get back to me for more details.

Regards,
Barr Musa Kumar Hassan.
Attorney At Law.

* Get back to me asap.
@ 2013-02-13 13:38 Barr Raymond Chang
From: Barr Raymond Chang @ 2013-02-13 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

Hello,

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client.Whom you bear the same last name with.Get back to me for the details.

Regards,
Barr. Raymond Chang.

* GET BACK TO ME ASAP.
@ 2012-05-23 18:59 Mrs Anna Kennedy
From: Mrs Anna Kennedy @ 2012-05-23 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day my beloved friend,

How are you and your lovely family doing today,i hope all is well?if so glory
be to God,i have an urgent purposal for you, if interested kindly contact me on
this e-mail (anna_kennedy_hood@hotmail.co.uk)

* GET BACK TO ME ASAP.
@ 2012-05-23 18:58 Mrs Anna Kennedy
From: Mrs Anna Kennedy @ 2012-05-23 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

this e-mail (anna_kennedy_hood-PkbjNfxxIAQqdlJmJB21zg@public.gmane.org)

From: Mrs Anna Kennedy @ 2012-05-23 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-19 20:55 Johanna Vironen
From: Johanna Vironen @ 2011-10-19 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dearest,

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this
very urgent and confidential letter. I do hope my letter will not
embarrass you since I had no previous correspondence with you. Please
all replies should be through my private email box musa.h@mail.mn

Hello,

How are you today?
I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind
by my late client,whom you share the same last name with.
Get back to me for more details.

Regards,
Barr Musa Hassan.
Attorney At Law.

* GET BACK TO ME ASAP
@ 2011-09-18 22:07 Hassan
From: Hassan @ 2011-09-18 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-04-06  5:32 Barr Chen Shulin
From: Barr Chen Shulin @ 2011-04-06  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this very
urgent and confidential letter. I do hope my letter will not embarrass you since
I had no previous correspondence with you.

I am Chen Shulin,an attorney at law a deceased client of mine that shares
the same last name as yours died in a heart-related condition in 2005,due to
Sumatra Indonesia earthquake 2004 that took all the family members.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
i need you to assist me in distributing (uS$17,500,000.00 Million)left by my client

Get back to me for more details.

Best regards,
Barr Chen Shulin,
Attorney at Law.

* Get Back To Me ASAP
@ 2011-02-21  4:24 MICHAEL CHONG
From: MICHAEL CHONG @ 2011-02-21  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

I am Michael Chong, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares
the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related
condition in March 12th 2005.
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client($19,500million dollars) is lodged in the bank.

Regards
Michael Chong

* Get Back To Me ASAP
@ 2011-02-21  2:39 MICHAEL CHONG
From: MICHAEL CHONG @ 2011-02-21  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2010-10-07 22:37 BARR CHEN SHULIN
From: BARR CHEN SHULIN @ 2010-10-07 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

  I am Chen Shulin, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,
 that shares the same last name as yours, died as the result of
 a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family
in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra  Indonesia. http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

 I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client(S$17,500,000.00 Million) left behind.Get back to me for more information

      Best regards,
  Barr.Chen Shulin

* GET BACK TO ME ASAP
@ 2008-10-16  7:17 Sir Rotimi Paul
From: Sir Rotimi Paul @ 2008-10-16  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I am Sir Rotimi Paul, the MD/CEO of ROTIMI PAUL LOAN FIRM.
We are a reputable, legitimate and accredited money Lender.
We give out loans to individuals and companies in need of
financial assistance.
We are out to heal the damage done by poverty, bad credit
and low capital.

You can contact us at:
sirrotimipaul@yahoo.com
+2347028740626
with the following details;

Name
Address
Age
Sex
Occupation
Phone Number
Amount Needed
Loan Duration

* Get Back To Me ASAP
@ 2007-11-05 11:03 Mr Lile Song
From: Mr Lile Song @ 2007-11-05 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hello,

My name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There
 is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Heng Seng Bank", Hong kong.
I wish to make a transfer of it out of here as soon as possible,I do
 solicit for you assistance in effecting this
transaction.

I intend to part with 30% of the total funds as compensation for your
 assistance.

I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response
 if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary
procedures with which to make the transfer.Should you be interested
 please send me your,

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address