* ncurses-5.7 patch files are missing
@ 2011-04-11 20:07 Maupin, Chase
From: Maupin, Chase @ 2011-04-11 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

All,

Has anyone else noticed that the patch files referred to in the ncurses_5.7 recipe are missing from the ftp site?  The patch files are:

ncurses-5.7-20110108-patch.sh.bz2
ncurses-5.7-20110115.patch.gz

Does anyone have these mirrored or can they be uploaded to a mirror like the Angstrom mirror?

Sincerely,
Chase Maupin

* Re: ncurses-5.7 patch files are missing
@ 2011-04-11 20:12 ` Henning Heinold
From: Henning Heinold @ 2011-04-11 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 03:07:35PM -0500, Maupin, Chase wrote:
> All,
>
> Has anyone else noticed that the patch files referred to in the ncurses_5.7 recipe are missing from the ftp site?  The patch files are:
>
> ncurses-5.7-20110108-patch.sh.bz2
> ncurses-5.7-20110115.patch.gz
>
> Does anyone have these mirrored or can they be uploaded to a mirror like the Angstrom mirror?
>

> Sincerely,
> Chase Maupin

Yes serval people reported that now, I have no acess to upload them. I guess koen will do it when he returns
from elc.

Bye Henning

PS: google finds the following archive http://shr.bearstech.com/shr-unstable/sources/MIT/ncurses/

* Re: ncurses-5.7 patch files are missing
@ 2011-04-11 20:17   ` Maupin, Chase
From: Maupin, Chase @ 2011-04-11 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Henning,

Thanks.  I didn't notice the reports on the mailing list.  I did however notice that Tom Rini is adding ncurses version 5.9 to oe-core.  I wonder if maybe this should be ported over to the OE mainline or just stick with 5.7+patches for now until everything is moved to oe-core.  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

@ 2011-04-11 20:21     ` Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2011-04-11 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On 04/11/2011 01:17 PM, Maupin, Chase wrote:
> [...]

It's already done (I got it in here first).

--
Tom Rini
Mentor Graphics Corporation

* Re: ncurses-5.7 patch files are missing
@ 2011-04-11 20:25       ` Maupin, Chase
From: Maupin, Chase @ 2011-04-11 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Tom, sorry about that.  I was looking at the 2011.03-maintenance branch instead of the master.

Koen, would you mind submitting a pull request with the ncurses_5.9 recipe to Tom for the 2011.03-maintenance branch when you get back?  We should be able to queue this up with some other patches from Sid and others.