* cvs2git multiple session for repository migration...
@ 2012-02-24 14:08 supadhyay
From: supadhyay @ 2012-02-24 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi All,

I am migrating my CVS repository to GIt. As I have multiple repository I
want to start multiple session for cvs2git,but it failed to start. I
received cvs2svn.lock file error ? Is there any workaround to start multiple
cvs2git session (which migrate the CVS directory) ??

Thanks in advance...

* Re: cvs2git multiple session for repository migration...
@ 2012-02-25 15:14 ` Michael Haggerty
From: Michael Haggerty @ 2012-02-25 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: supadhyay; +Cc: git

On 02/24/2012 03:08 PM, supadhyay wrote:
> I am migrating my CVS repository to GIt. As I have multiple repository I
> want to start multiple session for cvs2git,but it failed to start. I
> received cvs2svn.lock file error ? Is there any workaround to start multiple
> cvs2git session (which migrate the CVS directory) ??
>
> Thanks in advance...

Didn't I already mention that cvs2git questions should go to the cvs2svn
mailing list?

You can run cvs2git multiple times simultaneously; you just need to
ensure that each one has its own temporary directory.  You can do this
either with the --tmpdir=PATH option or by starting the instances in
separate directories.

Michael

--
Michael Haggerty
mhagger@alum.mit.edu

* Re: cvs2git multiple session for repository migration...
@ 2012-02-27  9:50   ` supadhyay
From: supadhyay @ 2012-02-27  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi Michael,

I apologize. I have not realized if you already inform me before this. next
onwards I will move to cvs2svn mailing list.

Thanks for your reply.