* Re: looking for something like raw_rwlock_t or some optimization in rwlock_t in Linux 3.0
@ 2012-05-07  4:49 Priyanka Gupta Jain
From: Priyanka Gupta Jain @ 2012-05-07  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

hi,

I would really appreciate if someone can help in finding an
alternative to rwlock_t.
I want one particular rw_lock to behave as in native linux not as
mutex of if there is any other optimization that I can do in that
rwlock or in general to all rwlocks as well.
This is required to boost the performance in case of multicore systems

Regards
Priyanka

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Priyanka Gupta Jain