* nancydesmond@live.com
@ 2012-05-29 15:31 anthony
From: anthony @ 2012-05-29 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nancydesmond

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Nancy i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(nancydesmond@live.com) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lot´s of love,email me on my mail box not in site.
Have a great day and God bless you.
 miss  Nancy