* Re: arinc653 scheduler
@ 2012-06-25 14:35 Andrew Kane
From: Andrew Kane @ 2012-06-25 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dunlapg; +Cc: xen-devel

George: Yes, we would like to continue supporting it in-tree. We'll look
to make sure it is still working under 4.2. Is there a timeline for the release
of 4.2?

Thank you,

		Andrew Kane
		DornerWorks, Ltd.

* Re: arinc653 scheduler
@ 2012-06-25 14:47 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2012-06-25 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Kane; +Cc: dunlapg, xen-devel

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 15:35 +0100, Andrew Kane wrote:
> George: Yes, we would like to continue supporting it in-tree. We'll look
> to make sure it is still working under 4.2. Is there a timeline for the release
> of 4.2?

We are waiting for the last couple of big patchsets to drop (see the
weekly 4.2 TODO list postings on xen-devel@) before we start to cut RC
releases, I hope this will be in a few weeks.

Ian.

* arinc653 scheduler
@ 2012-06-22 11:04 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2012-06-22 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Holtrop, Kathy Hadley; +Cc: Dario Faggioli, xen-devel

Josh / Kathy: Is Dornerworks still planning on maintaining the
arinc653 scheduler in-tree?  We're closing in on a 4.2 release, so if
you are, now might be a good time to test your scheduler again (and in
the 4.1 tree, as we have had a report of it not booting).  There have
been a number of changes to the scheduler lock design in the 4.2
development cycle, so it's quite possible something has broken.

If you're not interested in maintaining it in-tree, that's fine too;
just let us know.  In that case we'd probably remove it for the 4.2
release and you can carry it as an internal patch.

 -George