* Hey! This may be interesting for you...
@ 2012-06-28  0:18 Essie Widmer
From: Essie Widmer @ 2012-06-28  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edds

Hello darling?)
I won’t waste your time for no reason and I will switch over to the general issue – I’m looking for a  man who can satisfy me fully, you know what I mean, right?;) I got tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves.
About myself in three words – young, wild and free. You may switch the word ‘young’ on ‘beautiful’ if you’d like). I've got no hang-ups and BDSM is the only bad habit I got.
Anyway if you aren’t afraid of girls like me then u r lucky.
Please reply and I’ll write you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) pictures as well.) I’m pretty sure that it will turn out to be an interesting meeting.
Don't think too long! I'm waiting for you!
Can't wait to talk to you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-28  0:18 UTC | newest]