* I think we'll make a huge mistake if we do not get to know each other
@ 2012-06-28  1:11 Nedra Catchings
From: Nedra Catchings @ 2012-06-28  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: atzin

Hello handsome! (;
My name is Nedra.
If you r interested in spending great time in a company of smart, stunning girl then I am right before you!
I felt in love with ur photos and so decided to create the mail! I'm thinking that u would not stay calm after staring at mine too.
So, I am waiting for an answer from u this letter and maybe we will go cafe, drink some beer, discuss different things and who knows I'll invite you to go to my flat! ;)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-28  1:12 UTC | newest]