* Hey! I think we met a couple months ago. Even if we did not we could talk a little, right?
@ 2012-06-28  1:16 Lawerence Sack
From: Lawerence Sack @ 2012-06-28  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ide

Hi)))
My name is Lawerence and I randomly pick out people in order to find some interesting ones and get to know each other in what follows.
I suppose you are not afraid of such things. So, I'll be first. I'm rather communicative and open to people.
I am sure that everyone has something peculiar about himself. So what is special about u??)) What are ur interests?:)
I am sorry, I've got to go now but I rely on you. I hope you'll have some free time to write me an answer. Please do it...:)
Waiting for your answer!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-28  1:16 UTC | newest]