* I'm sure u will like it
@ 2012-07-03  0:43 Charlsie Coachman
From: Charlsie Coachman @ 2012-07-03  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jahve

Howdy, I am Charlsie. I really don't know u.
I found your account right here, was impressed with it and here am I writing u.
My boyfriend and I decided to let us part friends three weeks ago.
That is why, I decided to try something new and who knows maybe to find it on this site. I didn't use to meet on websites but you really impressed me!  I am waiting for ur mail :)
Kiss you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-03  0:50 UTC | newest]