* I think we can try to make something out of this
@ 2012-09-10 12:40 Ha Petrick
From: Ha Petrick @ 2012-09-10 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xevilviperx2000

Howdy!
My male friend demonstrated me ur profile page and I became aroused in anticipation of seeing u life and know each other closer.
I know for sure you wouldn't be against of knowing me better after examining account of mine too.
What is interesting about me? I'm a tall blonde babe with pretty face and fresh figure.
My name is Ha and I'm 25 yo. Take a glance at me!
I will be waiting for u.
I will be glad to meet u life!

* I think we can try to make something out of this
@ 2012-08-17 20:57 Berna Ronan
From: Berna Ronan @ 2012-08-17 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hey gorgeous! ))
I'm Berna.
I've seen ur photos at that dating site a few days ago.(;
So, I guess you r not against making new friend)

* I think we can try to make something out of this
@ 2012-06-22  9:01 Candace Tiedemann
From: Candace Tiedemann @ 2012-06-22  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Hello dear?)
I am not going to waste ur time and I will move straight to the general issue – I’m looking for a real man who is able to satisfy me fully, you know what I mean, right?)) I’m tired of sissies and men who can’t even take care of themselves not to mention their girlfriends if they have any. I want to be loved and feel protected
Shortly about me – young, wild and free. I have no hang-ups and My only bad habit is that I’m addictive to sex.
Anyway if you aren’t afraid of girls like me then I got the right address.
If you are interested then please write me back and I’ll write you more about myself. Also we can share some (even erotic) pics as well.) I am pretty sure that it will turn into an interesting experience talking to each other.
But Don't think too long! so excited about your answer!
Talk to you later!