* Releasing 6.1-cip-rt?
@ 2023-07-16  9:40 Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2023-07-16  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jan.kiszka, cip-dev, Chris.Paterson2

Hi!

I prepared simple merge of 6.1.38-cip1 with 6.1.38-rtrt12, and seems
to pass basic testing.

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/tree/ci/pavel/linux-test

If there are reasons not to release this, or extra steps that should
be taken here, let me know.

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,        Managing Director: Erika Unter

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Releasing 6.1-cip-rt?
@ 2023-07-16 16:54 ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2023-07-16 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek, cip-dev, Chris.Paterson2

On 16.07.23 11:40, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I prepared simple merge of 6.1.38-cip1 with 6.1.38-rtrt12, and seems
> to pass basic testing.

Do we have "advanced" testing as well, or what do you mean with "basic"?

> https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/tree/ci/pavel/linux-test
>
> If there are reasons not to release this, or extra steps that should
> be taken here, let me know.

It should be tested as any other RT release, otherwise I see no reason
to delay this.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Technology