* From Dr.Paul  Sawadogo
@ 2014-04-15  3:58 Mrs. Mary Adams
From: Mrs. Mary Adams @ 2014-04-15  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Dr.Paul  Sawadogo from Burkina Faso please I have a cancer patient in Coma who wants me to transfer her fortune worth 4.7 Million Dollars to you.Please get back to me for more details.

* From Dr.Paul Sawadogo
@ 2014-08-11 23:14 mrs.tanruby14
From: mrs.tanruby14 @ 2014-08-11 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Greetings from my side and how are you doing? I hope you are doing
very good today.

I am Dr Paul Sawadogo the chief Medical consultant at Suka Clinic
Ouagadougou and I have a Patient who hails from Singapore but
unfortunately is in coma right now due to complications from a Cancer
disease and she has the sum of $5.3 Million United States(Five Million
Three Hundred Thousand) Dollars she wants me to transfer to you

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details as this is a
very sensitive issue that needs urgent attention from you and this is
of utmost secrecy as such you must keep it a top secret.reply me on
[mrs.tanruby30@gmail.com]

Your friend,
Dr. Paul on behalf of

Mrs.Tan Ruby