* [U-Boot-Users] CPU or Northbridge?
@ 2007-03-01 15:18 ThomasB
From: ThomasB @ 2007-03-01 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,
I have to configure my board for U-boot.

My board contains a:
- PowerPC 750 FX as CPU
- Marvell Discovery GT-64261 as Northbridge

and I found two interessant boards (in the Directory <uboot>/board):
1) board/Marvell/db64360 with:
       - PowerPC 750FX
       - Marvell Developpement Board 64360
2) board/evb64260 with:
       - MPC7400
       - Marvell Discovery GT-64260

So I ask you what is better to begin, a board with the same CPU as mine (1)
or a board with nearly the same Northbridge (2)?
Thomas Bores
http://psyphi.zeblog.com/