* [Cluster-devel] Sending patches for GFS2
@ 2018-09-20 13:53 Mark Syms
From: Mark Syms @ 2018-09-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

We have a couple of patches for GFS2 which address some performance issues we've observed in our testing. What branch would you like the patches to be based on top off (we have a custom patched build so they'll need to be realigned first).

Thanks,

                Mark.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Cluster-devel] Sending patches for GFS2
@ 2018-09-20 13:57 ` Steven Whitehouse
From: Steven Whitehouse @ 2018-09-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hi,

On 20/09/18 14:53, Mark Syms wrote:

> We have a couple of patches for GFS2 which address some performance
> issues we?ve observed in our testing. What branch would you like the
> patches to be based on top off (we have a custom patched build so
> they?ll need to be realigned first).
>
> Thanks,

The best thing is to base them off the latest upstream Linus kernel or
from the gfs2 development tree. They are pretty similar and we can fix
up any conflicts in due course, but it probably won't be necessary to do
any additional changes,

Steve.