* linux 3.9 rt patch
@ 2014-05-27  6:01 monmon icem
From: monmon icem @ 2014-05-27  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hi,

sorry for the noob question. I'm little desperate, I'm looking for an RT  patch for  linux 3.9 kernel, I've noticed the patches are even numbered version only. Is there a patch for linux 3.9

br
mon

* Re: linux 3.9 rt patch
@ 2014-05-27 19:09 ` Arve Barsnes
From: Arve Barsnes @ 2014-05-27 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

On 27 May 2014 08:01, monmon icem <icy_monk@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry for the noob question. I'm little desperate, I'm looking for an RT  patch for  linux 3.9 kernel, I've noticed the patches are even numbered version only. Is there a patch for linux 3.9

Unless any developers have any personal 3.9-rt branch where they were
keeping up with the kernel until 3.10, I assume your best bet is to
pick up the 3.8.13.14-rt31 or 3.10.4-rt1 patches and manually go
through them until they apply to your kernel.

* Re: linux 3.9 rt patch
@ 2014-05-29  7:46   ` monmon icem
From: monmon icem @ 2014-05-29  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arve Barsnes, linux-rt-users

Hi

Thanks for the advice, I had to manually apply patches from 3.8.14-rt31.

many thanks.