* Hello Friend
@ 2017-09-11  9:17 Mr. LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr. LEUNG Cheung @ 2017-09-11  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE INTO THIS TRANSACTION

* Hello Friend
@ 2018-09-19  6:52 Danny Chan
From: Danny Chan @ 2018-09-19  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear,

I am working in financial firm in Asia. I have a business to transfer the sum of $19.000.000.00 of abandon fund in my office.
If you are,interested in the transaction reply on my email for more details.

Best Regards,
Danny Chan.

* Hello Friend
@ 2018-09-19  6:20 Danny Chan
From: Danny Chan @ 2018-09-19  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-09-19  6:01 Danny Chan

From: Danny Chan @ 2018-09-19  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-09-19  5:52 Danny Chan
From: Danny Chan @ 2018-09-19  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2018-07-11 21:17 Mr. Hong Soon Hwan
From: Mr. Hong Soon Hwan @ 2018-07-11 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Desk of Mr. Hong Soon Hwan Senior Manager
of KB Kookmin Bank Cambodia ( KB)
Samdach Pan Ave (214), Phnom Penh
Email: Hongsoonhwanbkc@hotmail.com

Hello Friend

I got your e-mail address contact through your country's Information Exchange On line while browsing and after that, I decided to contact you to ask for your assistance in this urgent matter that requires trust, confidentiality because you might receive this message in your Inbox, Junk/Spam folder.

My name is Mr. Hong Soon Hwan senior Manager of Kookmin Bank of Cambodia ( KB) Asia Banking Corporation Limited Asia. I am 55 years old man, married with three children. I have a very urgent, confidential and profitable business for both of us Valued at (Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars).

This fund is an excess of what my branch in which I am the senior manager made as profit last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year 2017 report to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of (Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars) on a SUSPENSE SECURITY without a beneficiary.

As a senior Manager of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money as the beneficiary of the funds. If we could do this together, we shall share these funds 50/50 between us accordingly and this transaction is 100% risk free, as no-risk involved in this and this is going to be a direct transaction. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.

If interested, please write back for more information, while I shall explain more in details as soon as I got a response from you if you are interested.

you can reply me on my email: {Hongsoonhwanbkc@hotmail.com}

Thanks for your kind understanding, awaiting your response!

Best Regards,

@ 2017-11-16  7:53 Wang Jianlin
From: Wang Jianlin @ 2017-11-16  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial
donation to you, Respond to partake.

* Hello Friend
@ 2017-11-11  1:31 Wang Jianlin
From: Wang Jianlin @ 2017-11-11  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-11-10 22:54 Wang Jianlin
From: Wang Jianlin @ 2017-11-10 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-09-30 11:22 Wang_Jianlin
From: Wang_Jianlin @ 2017-09-30 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial
donation to you, Respond to partake, please contact my private email for

* Hello Friend
@ 2017-09-11  5:12 Mr. LEUNG Cheung
From: Mr. LEUNG Cheung @ 2017-09-11  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-10-28 18:22 Good Deal
From: Good Deal @ 2015-10-28 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello Friend
I am introducing you to a deal of Million USD) your response. Email:
htime54@yahoo.com.hk
Best regards,

* Hello Friend
@ 2015-10-28 15:18 Good Deal

From: Good Deal @ 2015-10-28 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend
I am introducing you to a deal of Million USD) your response. Email:
htime54@yahoo.com.hk
Best regards,

* RE: Hello Friend
       [not found] <44AA0E3FD894E144A96DF0C5AC2C2B460EFB5B4338@SGSWIMMP002.Global.ad.sabre.com>
@ 2015-10-14 10:54 ` Ahamed, Syed
From: Ahamed, Syed @ 2015-10-14 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ahamed, Syed

________________________________
I am introducing you to a deal of (Twenty-five Million,Three Hundred Thousand USD) in my bank in China. Detailed information about this transaction will be sent to you once I receive your response.Email: ruizhen_wu@yahoo.com.hk<mailto:ruizhen_wu@yahoo.com.hk>

From: Ahamed, Syed @ 2015-10-14 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ahamed, Syed

________________________________

@ 2015-10-13  8:38 Abraham, Isaac
From: Abraham, Isaac @ 2015-10-13  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

________________________________
From: Mr.David Gregor @ 2014-09-29 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I am Mr.David Gregor Edward,I have confidential proposal,Reply If
interested

* HELLO FRIEND
@ 2013-03-31  9:00 Mr. M.Chen
From: Mr. M.Chen @ 2013-03-31  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

AM MR CHEN FROM A BANK IN CHINA AND I HAVE AN URGENT BUSINESS DEAL FOR YOU WORTH 46 MILLION USD, PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL FOR DETAILS: chenmrmao@yahoo.com.hk

* Hello Friend
@ 2013-01-22  6:27 Allen Violet Large
From: Allen Violet Large @ 2013-01-22  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend

This is a personal email directed to you.

My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-
Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2010/11/04/ns-allen-violet-
large-lottery-winning.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email: allenviolet-large3@ozledim.net

* Hello Friend
@ 2011-12-16 21:04 Mrs.Heiley Wang
From: Mrs.Heiley Wang @ 2011-12-16 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
  I have a transaction of 6.5M usd to do with you.

Regards,

Mrs. Heiley Wang

* Hello Friend
@ 2011-03-15  7:41 Opel
From: Opel @ 2011-03-15  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day to you,

By introduction; My Name is Saskia Opel an Account Officer in a
Private Banking Sector in Japan. I am contacting you concerning a
deceased customer who have an unclaimed funds Worth $18,370,000.00
million United States Dollars. I am ready to place you as the
Beneficiary to this funds.

If you are interested then please send me an
email(saskiaopel2@live.co.uk) for further details and information

regards,

Saskia Opel.

* Hello Friend
@ 2011-03-15  7:00 Opel
From: Opel @ 2011-03-15  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-01 23:33 Mr. Peter Lee
From: Mr. Peter Lee @ 2010-10-01 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Peter Lee a South Korean, happily married with children, and
i am a Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, in charge of the International
Remittance department. I have a confidential business suggestion for
you. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from
Hong Kong to your country.

It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything
concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.
Please endeavour to reply me if interested. Here is my private
Email:(peterlee333@aol.com)

Thanks,
Best Regard,
Mr. Peter Lee

* Hello Friend
@ 2010-10-01 22:31 Mr. Peter Lee
From: Mr. Peter Lee @ 2010-10-01 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-18 15:50 gooch55
From: gooch55 @ 2004-12-18 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hello alsa-devel@alsa-project.org

You can earn from $300 to $2000 per week easily !

You shouldn't invest or purchase anything, it will not cost even $1 for you.
You should just spend some time, about 1-2 hours per day and even in the first week you will start to receive your earned money.
If you are interested in that, just write us to the following e-mail artur@freelance-biz.info .
It is obligatory to indicate in the letter what country are you from and we will send you a detailed description how you can earn those money.

Sincerely yours, Artur Vovan

Your mail is alsa-devel@alsa-project.org
Your  fax

g dfsd6f546sadfc23zcx2v3x21cgv4f65sd54g6s5dfg6sadg

* HELLO FRIEND
@ 2003-11-13 23:14 colawhite
From: colawhite @ 2003-11-13 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM THE DESK OF DR CHRISTOFER OLA-WHITE

DEAR FRIEND

I am Dr CHRISTOPHER OLA-WHITE, THE DIRECTOR OF BROWNAMAJ
ALUMINIUM ENGINEERING COMPANY, WEST AFRICA ,BUYER AND SELLER OF ALUMINUIM
SLIDING DOORS AND WINDOWS ,OFFICE PARTITIONING AND CASHIER CUBICLES e.t.c

SIR,A CONTRACT OF $5.6,000,000 (FIVE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND
DOLLAS) WAS AWARDED TO ME TO INSTALL ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS AND DOORS
IN SAN PEDRO (A CONTRACT OF THE WORLD BANK PROJECT) AND THE MONEY WILL BE
PAID INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT , OF WHICH I DONT HAVE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT DONE
AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BEFORE BEEN A FRIEND TO THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION
(THE STATE GOVERNOR).THIS CONTRACT WAS AWARDED TO ME AND I DONT HAVE A FOREIGN
ACCOUNT THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU TO ASISST ME SO THAT THIS MONEY CAN BE PAID
INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND PART OF THIS MONEY WILL BE USED TO BUY ALUMINNIUM
PROFILE AND ACCESSORIES FROM YOUR COMPANY , I ALSO WANT TO INVEST MY PROFIT
THROUGH
YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY AND I WILL CONPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR HELP ,I WANT THIS
BUSINESS TO BE DONE BY YOU AND ME I WANT YOU TO SEND ME
A REPLY MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT
TO PAY ANY UPFRONT TO ME OR ANY SECURITY COMPANIES JUST INDICATE YOUR WILLINESS
AND I SHALL BRIEF YOU ON WHAT NEXT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
CHRISTOPHER OLA-WHITE