* Foreign Business Director Needed!!!
@ 2014-02-13 12:44 YUNG KYU KIM
From: YUNG KYU KIM @ 2014-02-13 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light CrudeOil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq
at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily. I ask for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my
client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper.

Kim.

Contact my private email :   2936410069@qq.com

* Foreign Business Director Needed!!!
@ 2014-02-25 17:33 Yung kyu kim