* core dumps
@ 2012-07-10 10:28 Székelyi Szabolcs
From: Székelyi Szabolcs @ 2012-07-10 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi,

I usually find core dumps in my root folders belonging to Ceph daemons.
Yesterday night two of my three monitors dumped core at the exact same moment.
Are you interested in them?

And in general, if I find such core files, should I send them to you?

cc

* Re: core dumps
@ 2012-07-10 13:39 ` Székelyi Szabolcs
From: Székelyi Szabolcs @ 2012-07-10 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

It just turned out that this problem was likely caused by a network outage,
that made the iSCSI-backed filesystem that holds Ceph's data directories go
away.

The third mon seems to have crashed, too, but that machine didn't have enough
free space in the root filesystem for the core file.