* [Xenomai] Implementing a few scheduling policies on Xenomai
@ 2015-04-23  7:41 Biermans Joeri
From: Biermans Joeri @ 2015-04-23  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at the university of Antwerp and I'm currently working on my

master's thesis. My thesis is about comparing the performance of several

real-time multicore scheduling algorithms on embedded systems such as EDF, EDF-US,

RM, RM-US and EDF(k).

I'm currently looking for a combination of a multicore embedded system if the form

of a single board computer and an RTOS. I'm currently thinking of using a freescale sabrelite

in combination with Xenomai.

Before making a descision there are a few things I have to know first:

  *   Would it be possible to implement these algorithms in Xenomai?
(Note that these are multicore algorithms)
  *   If yes: Could this be achieved in a reasonable amount of time?
  *   Is it possible to monitor the scheduling process of the tasks scheduled?
(ie monitoring how many jobs are generated, how many deadlines are missed, when jobs are scheduled,
when they arrive, when they end, when they are interrupted etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Joeri Biermans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-23  7:41 UTC | newest]