* Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-15  9:32 Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-15  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi All,

I have problem with the ADT while i am building the autotool example helloword project which is given in the "yocto ADT autotool project".

Could you please help me in resolving this issue.

I followed the following steps for installing the adt in my development PC:

I built the toolchain using the following command:

$cd ~/poky
$source ./oe-init-build-env
$bitbake meta-ide-support

Extract the root file system by using the following commands:

$cd ~
$source ~/poky/build/tmp/environment-setup-mips32r2el-poky-linux
$runqemu-extract-sdk \
        ~/poky/build/tmp/deploy/images/arqlyn/ core-image-minimal-dhruwa_ioe-20150511102759.rootfs.tar.bz2\
        $HOME/arqlyn

I followed the command given in the yocto project dev-manual for installing eclipse and adding yocto plugin to eclipse.

I Gave the following data to the eclipse for configuring the cross-compiler options:

1. I select the "Build System Derived Toolchain"
2.point the toolchain path to "home/testuser/poky/build"
3.gave sysroot path to /home/testuser/arqlyn

After entered this information I got the my machine-name in the "select the target architecture" filed.

After this I create a autotool support project and tried to build but it gives the error.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-15 10:35 ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-15 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

Hello Raghavendra,

Please try the following:

Right click on your project - Properties - C/C++ Build - Select the
'Behavior' tab - untick 'Build on resource save' and remove 'all' from
the 'Build' field

Cheers,
Todor

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 09:32 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have problem with the ADT while i am building the autotool example
> helloword project which is given in the "yocto ADT autotool project".
>

> Could you please help me in resolving this issue.
>

> I followed the following steps for installing the adt in my
> development PC:
>

> I built the toolchain using the following command:
>
> $cd ~/poky
> $source ./oe-init-build-env
> $bitbake meta-ide-support
>

> Extract the root file system by using the following commands:
>
> $cd ~
> $source ~/poky/build/tmp/environment-setup-mips32r2el-poky-linux
> $runqemu-extract-sdk \
>         ~/poky/build/tmp/deploy/images/arqlyn/
> core-image-minimal-dhruwa_ioe-20150511102759.rootfs.tar.bz2\
>         $HOME/arqlyn
>
> I followed the command given in the yocto project dev-manual for
> installing eclipse and adding yocto plugin to eclipse.
>
> I Gave the following data to the eclipse for configuring the
> cross-compiler options:
>
> 1. I select the "Build System Derived Toolchain"
> 2.point the toolchain path to "home/testuser/poky/build"
> 3.gave sysroot path to /home/testuser/arqlyn
>
> After entered this information I got the my machine-name in the
> "select the target architecture" filed.
>
> After this I create a autotool support project and tried to build but
> it gives the error.
>
> Regards,
>
> Raghavendra.

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]
[-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature, Size: 5229 bytes --]

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-15 10:47   ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-15 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto

Hi Todor,

Thank you for your  reply.

By default we have the setting like this only.

But we got the error.

Thanks,
Raghavendra.
Right click on your project - Properties - C/C++ Build - Select the
'Behavior' tab - untick 'Build on resource save' and remove 'all' from
the 'Build' field

Cheers,
Todor

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 09:32 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have problem with the ADT while i am building the autotool example
> helloword project which is given in the "yocto ADT autotool project".
>

> Could you please help me in resolving this issue.
>

> I followed the following steps for installing the adt in my
> development PC:
>

> I built the toolchain using the following command:
>
> $cd ~/poky
> $source ./oe-init-build-env
> $bitbake meta-ide-support
>

> Extract the root file system by using the following commands:
>
> $cd ~
> $source ~/poky/build/tmp/environment-setup-mips32r2el-poky-linux
> $runqemu-extract-sdk \
>         ~/poky/build/tmp/deploy/images/arqlyn/
> core-image-minimal-dhruwa_ioe-20150511102759.rootfs.tar.bz2\
>         $HOME/arqlyn
>
> I followed the command given in the yocto project dev-manual for
> installing eclipse and adding yocto plugin to eclipse.
>
> I Gave the following data to the eclipse for configuring the
> cross-compiler options:
>
> 1. I select the "Build System Derived Toolchain"
> 2.point the toolchain path to "home/testuser/poky/build"
> 3.gave sysroot path to /home/testuser/arqlyn
>
> After entered this information I got the my machine-name in the
> "select the target architecture" filed.
>
> After this I create a autotool support project and tried to build but
> it gives the error.
>
> Regards,
>
> Raghavendra.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-15 11:11     ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-15 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

Hello Raghavendra,

Could you please pastebin the makefile from your project?

http://pastebin.com/

Cheers,
Todor

@ 2015-05-15 11:33       ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-15 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto

Hi Todor,

It is an autotool based example.
It is not generated makefile itself.

I attached the makefile.in and makefile.am file to the paste bin.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-15 11:57         ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-15 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 11:33 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> It is an autotool based example.
> It is not generated makefile itself.

Is it an example you created yourself or is it the autotools C Hello
World template provided by the Yocto Eclipse Plug-in.

> I attached the makefile.in and makefile.am file to the paste bin.

Could you please paste the Makefile and share the pastebin link?

@ 2015-05-15 12:01           ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-15 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto

Hi Todor,

It is provided by the Yocto eclipse plugin itself.

Regards,
Raghavendra.
On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 11:33 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> It is an autotool based example.
> It is not generated makefile itself.

Is it an example you created yourself or is it the autotools C Hello
World template provided by the Yocto Eclipse Plug-in.

> I attached the makefile.in and makefile.am file to the paste bin.

Could you please paste the Makefile and share the pastebin link?

> Thanks,
>
> Raghavendra.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-18  5:07             ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-18  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto

Hi Todor,

Could you please let me know the cause for the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Raghavendra K.

It is provided by the Yocto eclipse plugin itself.

Regards,
Raghavendra.
On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 11:33 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> It is an autotool based example.
> It is not generated makefile itself.

Is it an example you created yourself or is it the autotools C Hello
World template provided by the Yocto Eclipse Plug-in.

> I attached the makefile.in and makefile.am file to the paste bin.

Could you please paste the Makefile and share the pastebin link?

> Thanks,
>
> Raghavendra.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-18 16:21               ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-18 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

Hello Raghavendra,

On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 05:07 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> Could you please let me know the cause for the issue.
Please pastebin your Makefile and share the pastebin link.

Seem like your project is corrupt and the Makefile is not generated
correctly.

Have you tried to delete the project and create a new one?

@ 2015-05-18 16:55                 ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-18 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto

Hi Todor,

I created four more new projects.

For all the projects I gives error like this only.

Can send those projects make files?

But when I give the sysroot path in eclipse to the poky/build/tmp/sysroot/machine it worked properly.

When we give the extracted sysroot it gives problem.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-19  6:43                   ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-19  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 16:55 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> I created four more new projects.
>
> For all the projects I gives error like this only.

Is the error message the same as the original one you posted about a
missing make `all` target?

> Can send those projects make files?

Please share both your working and non-working Makefiles.

@ 2015-05-19  7:07                     ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-19  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Ramakrishna Chatram, Surya Dommeti

Hi Todor,

For not working scenario there is no makefile created.

For working scenario using build directory sysroot makefiles are created.

I attaching the makefile for working scenario.

Regards,

Raghavendra K.
On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 16:55 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> I created four more new projects.
>
> For all the projects I gives error like this only.

Is the error message the same as the original one you posted about a
missing make `all` target?

> Can send those projects make files?

Please share both your working and non-working Makefiles.

> But when I give the sysroot path in eclipse to the poky/build/tmp/sysroot/machine it worked properly.
>
> When we give the extracted sysroot it gives problem.
> Regards,
> Raghavendra.

[-- Attachment #2: Makefile --]

# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.14.1 from Makefile.am.
# Makefile.  Generated from Makefile.in by configure.

# Copyright (C) 1994-2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

# This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

am__is_gnu_make = test -n '$(MAKEFILE_LIST)' && test -n '$(MAKELEVEL)'
am__make_running_with_option = \
  case $${target_option-} in \
      ?) ;; \
      *) echo "am__make_running_with_option: internal error: invalid" \
              "target option '$${target_option-}' specified" >&2; \
         exit 1;; \
  esac; \
  has_opt=no; \
  sane_makeflags=$$MAKEFLAGS; \
  if $(am__is_gnu_make); then \
    sane_makeflags=$$MFLAGS; \
  else \
    case $$MAKEFLAGS in \
      *\\[\ \	]*) \
        bs=\\; \
        sane_makeflags=`printf '%s\n' "$$MAKEFLAGS" \
          | sed "s/$$bs$$bs[$$bs $$bs	]*//g"`;; \
    esac; \
  fi; \
  skip_next=no; \
  strip_trailopt () \
  { \
    flg=`printf '%s\n' "$$flg" | sed "s/$$1.*$$//"`; \
  }; \
  for flg in $$sane_makeflags; do \
    test $$skip_next = yes && { skip_next=no; continue; }; \
    case $$flg in \
      *=*|--*) continue;; \
        -*I) strip_trailopt 'I'; skip_next=yes;; \
      -*I?*) strip_trailopt 'I';; \
        -*O) strip_trailopt 'O'; skip_next=yes;; \
      -*O?*) strip_trailopt 'O';; \
        -*l) strip_trailopt 'l'; skip_next=yes;; \
      -*l?*) strip_trailopt 'l';; \
      -[dEDm]) skip_next=yes;; \
      -[JT]) skip_next=yes;; \
    esac; \
    case $$flg in \
      *$$target_option*) has_opt=yes; break;; \
    esac; \
  done; \
  test $$has_opt = yes
am__make_dryrun = (target_option=n; $(am__make_running_with_option))
am__make_keepgoing = (target_option=k; $(am__make_running_with_option))
pkgdatadir = $(datadir)/test16
pkgincludedir = $(includedir)/test16
pkglibdir = $(libdir)/test16
pkglibexecdir = $(libexecdir)/test16
am__cd = CDPATH="$${ZSH_VERSION+.}$(PATH_SEPARATOR)" && cd
install_sh_DATA = $(install_sh) -c -m 644
install_sh_PROGRAM = $(install_sh) -c
install_sh_SCRIPT = $(install_sh) -c
INSTALL_HEADER = $(INSTALL_DATA)
transform = $(program_transform_name)
NORMAL_INSTALL = :
PRE_INSTALL = :
POST_INSTALL = :
NORMAL_UNINSTALL = :
PRE_UNINSTALL = :
POST_UNINSTALL = :
build_triplet = x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
host_triplet = mipsel-poky-linux-gnu
subdir = .
DIST_COMMON = INSTALL NEWS README AUTHORS ChangeLog \
	$(srcdir)/Makefile.in $(srcdir)/Makefile.am \
	$(top_srcdir)/configure $(am__configure_deps) \
	$(srcdir)/config.h.in COPYING compile config.guess config.sub \
	install-sh missing ltmain.sh
ACLOCAL_M4 = $(top_srcdir)/aclocal.m4
am__aclocal_m4_deps = $(top_srcdir)/configure.ac
am__configure_deps = $(am__aclocal_m4_deps) $(CONFIGURE_DEPENDENCIES) \
	$(ACLOCAL_M4)
am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES = config.status config.cache config.log \
 configure.lineno config.status.lineno
mkinstalldirs = $(install_sh) -d
CONFIG_HEADER = config.h
CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES =
CONFIG_CLEAN_VPATH_FILES =
AM_V_P = $(am__v_P_$(V))
am__v_P_ = $(am__v_P_$(AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY))
am__v_P_0 = false
am__v_P_1 = :
AM_V_GEN = $(am__v_GEN_$(V))
am__v_GEN_ = $(am__v_GEN_$(AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY))
am__v_GEN_0 = @echo "  GEN     " $@;
am__v_GEN_1 =
AM_V_at = $(am__v_at_$(V))
am__v_at_ = $(am__v_at_$(AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY))
am__v_at_0 = @
am__v_at_1 =
SOURCES =
DIST_SOURCES =
RECURSIVE_TARGETS = all-recursive check-recursive cscopelist-recursive \
	ctags-recursive dvi-recursive html-recursive info-recursive \
	install-data-recursive install-dvi-recursive \
	install-exec-recursive install-html-recursive \
	install-info-recursive install-pdf-recursive \
	install-ps-recursive install-recursive installcheck-recursive \
	installdirs-recursive pdf-recursive ps-recursive \
	tags-recursive uninstall-recursive
am__can_run_installinfo = \
  case $$AM_UPDATE_INFO_DIR in \
    n|no|NO) false;; \
    *) (install-info --version) >/dev/null 2>&1;; \
  esac
RECURSIVE_CLEAN_TARGETS = mostlyclean-recursive clean-recursive	\
  distclean-recursive maintainer-clean-recursive
am__recursive_targets = \
  $(RECURSIVE_TARGETS) \
  $(RECURSIVE_CLEAN_TARGETS) \
  $(am__extra_recursive_targets)
AM_RECURSIVE_TARGETS = $(am__recursive_targets:-recursive=) TAGS CTAGS \
	cscope distdir dist dist-all distcheck
am__tagged_files = $(HEADERS) $(SOURCES) $(TAGS_FILES) \
	$(LISP)config.h.in
# Read a list of newline-separated strings from the standard input,
# and print each of them once, without duplicates.  Input order is
# *not* preserved.
am__uniquify_input = $(AWK) '\
  BEGIN { nonempty = 0; } \
  { items[$$0] = 1; nonempty = 1; } \
  END { if (nonempty) { for (i in items) print i; }; } \
'
# Make sure the list of sources is unique.  This is necessary because,
# e.g., the same source file might be shared among _SOURCES variables
# for different programs/libraries.
am__define_uniq_tagged_files = \
  list='$(am__tagged_files)'; \
  unique=`for i in $$list; do \
    if test -f "$$i"; then echo $$i; else echo $(srcdir)/$$i; fi; \
  done | $(am__uniquify_input)`
ETAGS = etags
CTAGS = ctags
CSCOPE = cscope
DIST_SUBDIRS = $(SUBDIRS)
DISTFILES = $(DIST_COMMON) $(DIST_SOURCES) $(TEXINFOS) $(EXTRA_DIST)
distdir = $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)
top_distdir = $(distdir)
am__remove_distdir = \
  if test -d "$(distdir)"; then \
    find "$(distdir)" -type d ! -perm -200 -exec chmod u+w {} ';' \
      && rm -rf "$(distdir)" \
      || { sleep 5 && rm -rf "$(distdir)"; }; \
  else :; fi
am__post_remove_distdir = $(am__remove_distdir)
am__relativize = \
  dir0=`pwd`; \
  sed_first='s,^\([^/]*\)/.*$$,\1,'; \
  sed_rest='s,^[^/]*/*,,'; \
  sed_last='s,^.*/\([^/]*\)$$,\1,'; \
  sed_butlast='s,/*[^/]*$$,,'; \
  while test -n "$$dir1"; do \
    first=`echo "$$dir1" | sed -e "$$sed_first"`; \
    if test "$$first" != "."; then \
      if test "$$first" = ".."; then \
        dir2=`echo "$$dir0" | sed -e "$$sed_last"`/"$$dir2"; \
        dir0=`echo "$$dir0" | sed -e "$$sed_butlast"`; \
      else \
        first2=`echo "$$dir2" | sed -e "$$sed_first"`; \
        if test "$$first2" = "$$first"; then \
          dir2=`echo "$$dir2" | sed -e "$$sed_rest"`; \
        else \
          dir2="../$$dir2"; \
        fi; \
        dir0="$$dir0"/"$$first"; \
      fi; \
    fi; \
    dir1=`echo "$$dir1" | sed -e "$$sed_rest"`; \
  done; \
  reldir="$$dir2"
DIST_ARCHIVES = $(distdir).tar.gz
GZIP_ENV = --best
DIST_TARGETS = dist-gzip
distuninstallcheck_listfiles = find . -type f -print
am__distuninstallcheck_listfiles = $(distuninstallcheck_listfiles) \
  | sed 's|^\./|$(prefix)/|' | grep -v '$(infodir)/dir$$'
distcleancheck_listfiles = find . -type f -print
ACLOCAL = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/missing aclocal-1.14
AMTAR = $${TAR-tar}
AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY = 1
AR = mipsel-poky-linux-ar
AUTOCONF = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/missing autoconf
AUTOHEADER = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/missing autoheader
AUTOMAKE = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/missing automake-1.14
AWK = gawk
CC = mipsel-poky-linux-gcc  -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32r2 --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
CCDEPMODE = depmode=gcc3
CFLAGS =  -g -O0  --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
CPP = mipsel-poky-linux-gcc -E  -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32r2 --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
CPPFLAGS =  --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
CYGPATH_W = echo
DEFS = -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
DEPDIR = .deps
DLLTOOL = false
DSYMUTIL =
DUMPBIN =
ECHO_C =
ECHO_N = -n
ECHO_T =
EGREP = /bin/grep -E
EXEEXT =
FGREP = /bin/grep -F
GREP = /bin/grep
INSTALL = /usr/bin/install -c
INSTALL_DATA = ${INSTALL} -m 644
INSTALL_PROGRAM = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_SCRIPT = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM = $(install_sh) -c -s
LD = mipsel-poky-linux-ld  --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
LDFLAGS =  --sysroot=/opt/poky/1.7.1/sysroots/mips32r2el-poky-linux
LIBOBJS =
LIBS =
LIBTOOL = $(top_builddir)/mipsel-poky-linux-libtool
LIPO =
LN_S = ln -s
LTLIBOBJS =
MAKEINFO = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/missing makeinfo
MANIFEST_TOOL = :
MKDIR_P = /bin/mkdir -p
NM = mipsel-poky-linux-nm
NMEDIT =
OBJDUMP = mipsel-poky-linux-objdump
OBJEXT = o
OTOOL =
OTOOL64 =
PACKAGE = test16
PACKAGE_BUGREPORT =
PACKAGE_NAME = test16
PACKAGE_STRING = test16 0.1.0
PACKAGE_TARNAME = test16
PACKAGE_URL =
PACKAGE_VERSION = 0.1.0
PATH_SEPARATOR = :
RANLIB = mipsel-poky-linux-ranlib
SED = sed
SET_MAKE =
SHELL = /bin/bash
STRIP = mipsel-poky-linux-strip
VERSION = 0.1.0
abs_builddir = /home/testuser/workspace/test16
abs_srcdir = /home/testuser/workspace/test16
abs_top_builddir = /home/testuser/workspace/test16
abs_top_srcdir = /home/testuser/workspace/test16
ac_ct_AR =
ac_ct_CC =
ac_ct_DUMPBIN =
am__include = include
am__leading_dot = .
am__quote =
am__tar = $${TAR-tar} chof - "$$tardir"
am__untar = $${TAR-tar} xf -
bindir = ${exec_prefix}/bin
build = x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
build_alias = x86_64-linux
build_cpu = x86_64
build_os = linux-gnu
build_vendor = pc
builddir = .
datadir = ${datarootdir}
datarootdir = ${prefix}/share
docdir = ${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE_TARNAME}
dvidir = ${docdir}
exec_prefix = ${prefix}
host = mipsel-poky-linux-gnu
host_alias = mipsel-poky-linux
host_cpu = mipsel
host_os = linux-gnu
host_vendor = poky
htmldir = ${docdir}
includedir = ${prefix}/include
infodir = ${datarootdir}/info
install_sh = ${SHELL} /home/testuser/workspace/test16/install-sh
libdir = ${exec_prefix}/lib
libexecdir = ${exec_prefix}/libexec
localedir = ${datarootdir}/locale
localstatedir = ${prefix}/var
mandir = ${datarootdir}/man
mkdir_p = $(MKDIR_P)
oldincludedir = /usr/include
pdfdir = ${docdir}
prefix = /usr/local
program_transform_name = s,x,x,
psdir = ${docdir}
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
sharedstatedir = ${prefix}/com
srcdir = .
sysconfdir = ${prefix}/etc
target_alias = mipsel-poky-linux
test16_CFLAGS =
test16_LIBS =
top_build_prefix =
top_builddir = .
top_srcdir = .
SUBDIRS = src
MAINTAINERCLEANFILES = aclocal.m4 compile config.guess \
		config.sub configure depcomp install-sh \
		ltmain.sh Makefile.in missing

all: config.h
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) all-recursive

.SUFFIXES:
am--refresh: Makefile
	@:
$(srcdir)/Makefile.in:  $(srcdir)/Makefile.am  $(am__configure_deps)
	@for dep in $?; do \
	  case '$(am__configure_deps)' in \
	    *$$dep*) \
	      echo ' cd $(srcdir) && $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu'; \
	      $(am__cd) $(srcdir) && $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu \
		&& exit 0; \
	      exit 1;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	echo ' cd $(top_srcdir) && $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu Makefile'; \
	$(am__cd) $(top_srcdir) && \
	  $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu Makefile
.PRECIOUS: Makefile
Makefile: $(srcdir)/Makefile.in $(top_builddir)/config.status
	@case '$?' in \
	  *config.status*) \
	    echo ' $(SHELL) ./config.status'; \
	    $(SHELL) ./config.status;; \
	  *) \
	    echo ' cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status $@ $(am__depfiles_maybe)'; \
	    cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status $@ $(am__depfiles_maybe);; \
	esac;

$(top_builddir)/config.status: $(top_srcdir)/configure $(CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES)
	$(SHELL) ./config.status --recheck

$(top_srcdir)/configure:  $(am__configure_deps)
	$(am__cd) $(srcdir) && $(AUTOCONF)
$(ACLOCAL_M4):  $(am__aclocal_m4_deps)
	$(am__cd) $(srcdir) && $(ACLOCAL) $(ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS)
$(am__aclocal_m4_deps):

config.h: stamp-h1
	@test -f $@ || rm -f stamp-h1
	@test -f $@ || $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) stamp-h1

stamp-h1: $(srcdir)/config.h.in $(top_builddir)/config.status
	@rm -f stamp-h1
	cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status config.h
$(srcdir)/config.h.in:  $(am__configure_deps)
	($(am__cd) $(top_srcdir) && $(AUTOHEADER))
	rm -f stamp-h1
	touch $@

distclean-hdr:
	-rm -f config.h stamp-h1

mostlyclean-libtool:
	-rm -f *.lo

clean-libtool:
	-rm -rf .libs _libs

distclean-libtool:
	-rm -f libtool config.lt

# This directory's subdirectories are mostly independent; you can cd
# into them and run 'make' without going through this Makefile.
# To change the values of 'make' variables: instead of editing Makefiles,
# (1) if the variable is set in 'config.status', edit 'config.status'
#     (which will cause the Makefiles to be regenerated when you run 'make');
# (2) otherwise, pass the desired values on the 'make' command line.
$(am__recursive_targets):
	@fail=; \
	if $(am__make_keepgoing); then \
	  failcom='fail=yes'; \
	else \
	  failcom='exit 1'; \
	fi; \
	dot_seen=no; \
	target=`echo $@ | sed s/-recursive//`; \
	case "$@" in \
	  distclean-* | maintainer-clean-*) list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	  *) list='$(SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	esac; \
	for subdir in $$list; do \
	  echo "Making $$target in $$subdir"; \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then \
	    dot_seen=yes; \
	    local_target="$$target-am"; \
	  else \
	    local_target="$$target"; \
	  fi; \
	  ($(am__cd) $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) $$local_target) \
	  || eval $$failcom; \
	done; \
	if test "$$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
	  $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) "$$target-am" || exit 1; \
	fi; test -z "$$fail"

ID: $(am__tagged_files)
	$(am__define_uniq_tagged_files); mkid -fID $$unique
tags: tags-recursive
TAGS: tags

tags-am: $(TAGS_DEPENDENCIES) $(am__tagged_files)
	set x; \
	here=`pwd`; \
	if ($(ETAGS) --etags-include --version) >/dev/null 2>&1; then \
	  include_option=--etags-include; \
	  empty_fix=.; \
	else \
	  include_option=--include; \
	  empty_fix=; \
	fi; \
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    test ! -f $$subdir/TAGS || \
	      set "$$@" "$$include_option=$$here/$$subdir/TAGS"; \
	  fi; \
	done; \
	$(am__define_uniq_tagged_files); \
	shift; \
	if test -z "$(ETAGS_ARGS)$$*$$unique"; then :; else \
	  test -n "$$unique" || unique=$$empty_fix; \
	  if test $$# -gt 0; then \
	    $(ETAGS) $(ETAGSFLAGS) $(AM_ETAGSFLAGS) $(ETAGS_ARGS) \
	      "$$@" $$unique; \
	  else \
	    $(ETAGS) $(ETAGSFLAGS) $(AM_ETAGSFLAGS) $(ETAGS_ARGS) \
	      $$unique; \
	  fi; \
	fi
ctags: ctags-recursive

CTAGS: ctags
ctags-am: $(TAGS_DEPENDENCIES) $(am__tagged_files)
	$(am__define_uniq_tagged_files); \
	test -z "$(CTAGS_ARGS)$$unique" \
	  || $(CTAGS) $(CTAGSFLAGS) $(AM_CTAGSFLAGS) $(CTAGS_ARGS) \
	     $$unique

GTAGS:
	here=`$(am__cd) $(top_builddir) && pwd` \
	  && $(am__cd) $(top_srcdir) \
	  && gtags -i $(GTAGS_ARGS) "$$here"
cscope: cscope.files
	test ! -s cscope.files \
	  || $(CSCOPE) -b -q $(AM_CSCOPEFLAGS) $(CSCOPEFLAGS) -i cscope.files $(CSCOPE_ARGS)
clean-cscope:
	-rm -f cscope.files
cscope.files: clean-cscope cscopelist
cscopelist: cscopelist-recursive

cscopelist-am: $(am__tagged_files)
	list='$(am__tagged_files)'; \
	case "$(srcdir)" in \
	  [\\/]* | ?:[\\/]*) sdir="$(srcdir)" ;; \
	  *) sdir=$(subdir)/$(srcdir) ;; \
	esac; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$i"; then \
	    echo "$(subdir)/$$i"; \
	  else \
	    echo "$$sdir/$$i"; \
	  fi; \
	done >> $(top_builddir)/cscope.files

distclean-tags:
	-rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH tags
	-rm -f cscope.out cscope.in.out cscope.po.out cscope.files

distdir: $(DISTFILES)
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	test -d "$(distdir)" || mkdir "$(distdir)"
	@srcdirstrip=`echo "$(srcdir)" | sed 's/[].[^$$\\*]/\\\\&/g'`; \
	topsrcdirstrip=`echo "$(top_srcdir)" | sed 's/[].[^$$\\*]/\\\\&/g'`; \
	list='$(DISTFILES)'; \
	  dist_files=`for file in $$list; do echo $$file; done | \
	  sed -e "s|^$$srcdirstrip/||;t" \
	      -e "s|^$$topsrcdirstrip/|$(top_builddir)/|;t"`; \
	case $$dist_files in \
	  */*) $(MKDIR_P) `echo "$$dist_files" | \
			   sed '/\//!d;s|^|$(distdir)/|;s,/[^/]*$$,,' | \
			   sort -u` ;; \
	esac; \
	for file in $$dist_files; do \
	  if test -f $$file || test -d $$file; then d=.; else d=$(srcdir); fi; \
	  if test -d $$d/$$file; then \
	    dir=`echo "/$$file" | sed -e 's,/[^/]*$$,,'`; \
	    if test -d "$(distdir)/$$file"; then \
	      find "$(distdir)/$$file" -type d ! -perm -700 -exec chmod u+rwx {} \;; \
	    fi; \
	    if test -d $(srcdir)/$$file && test $$d != $(srcdir); then \
	      cp -fpR $(srcdir)/$$file "$(distdir)$$dir" || exit 1; \
	      find "$(distdir)/$$file" -type d ! -perm -700 -exec chmod u+rwx {} \;; \
	    fi; \
	    cp -fpR $$d/$$file "$(distdir)$$dir" || exit 1; \
	  else \
	    test -f "$(distdir)/$$file" \
	    || cp -p $$d/$$file "$(distdir)/$$file" \
	    || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	@list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    $(am__make_dryrun) \
	      || test -d "$(distdir)/$$subdir" \
	      || $(MKDIR_P) "$(distdir)/$$subdir" \
	      || exit 1; \
	    dir1=$$subdir; dir2="$(distdir)/$$subdir"; \
	    $(am__relativize); \
	    new_distdir=$$reldir; \
	    dir1=$$subdir; dir2="$(top_distdir)"; \
	    $(am__relativize); \
	    new_top_distdir=$$reldir; \
	    echo " (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) top_distdir="$$new_top_distdir" distdir="$$new_distdir" \\"; \
	    echo "     am__remove_distdir=: am__skip_length_check=: am__skip_mode_fix=: distdir)"; \
	    ($(am__cd) $$subdir && \
	      $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	        top_distdir="$$new_top_distdir" \
	        distdir="$$new_distdir" \
		am__remove_distdir=: \
		am__skip_length_check=: \
		am__skip_mode_fix=: \
	        distdir) \
	      || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	-test -n "$(am__skip_mode_fix)" \
	|| find "$(distdir)" -type d ! -perm -755 \
		-exec chmod u+rwx,go+rx {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -links 1 -exec chmod a+r {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -400 -exec chmod a+r {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -exec $(install_sh) -c -m a+r {} {} \; \
	|| chmod -R a+r "$(distdir)"
dist-gzip: distdir
	tardir=$(distdir) && $(am__tar) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c >$(distdir).tar.gz
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-bzip2: distdir
	tardir=$(distdir) && $(am__tar) | BZIP2=$${BZIP2--9} bzip2 -c >$(distdir).tar.bz2
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-lzip: distdir
	tardir=$(distdir) && $(am__tar) | lzip -c $${LZIP_OPT--9} >$(distdir).tar.lz
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-xz: distdir
	tardir=$(distdir) && $(am__tar) | XZ_OPT=$${XZ_OPT--e} xz -c >$(distdir).tar.xz
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-tarZ: distdir
	@echo WARNING: "Support for shar distribution archives is" \
	               "deprecated." >&2
	@echo WARNING: "It will be removed altogether in Automake 2.0" >&2
	tardir=$(distdir) && $(am__tar) | compress -c >$(distdir).tar.Z
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-shar: distdir
	@echo WARNING: "Support for distribution archives compressed with" \
		       "legacy program 'compress' is deprecated." >&2
	@echo WARNING: "It will be removed altogether in Automake 2.0" >&2
	shar $(distdir) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c >$(distdir).shar.gz
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist-zip: distdir
	-rm -f $(distdir).zip
	zip -rq $(distdir).zip $(distdir)
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

dist dist-all:
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) $(DIST_TARGETS) am__post_remove_distdir='@:'
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)

# This target untars the dist file and tries a VPATH configuration.  Then
# it guarantees that the distribution is self-contained by making another
# tarfile.
distcheck: dist
	case '$(DIST_ARCHIVES)' in \
	*.tar.gz*) \
	  GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -dc $(distdir).tar.gz | $(am__untar) ;;\
	*.tar.bz2*) \
	  bzip2 -dc $(distdir).tar.bz2 | $(am__untar) ;;\
	*.tar.lz*) \
	  lzip -dc $(distdir).tar.lz | $(am__untar) ;;\
	*.tar.xz*) \
	  xz -dc $(distdir).tar.xz | $(am__untar) ;;\
	*.tar.Z*) \
	  uncompress -c $(distdir).tar.Z | $(am__untar) ;;\
	*.shar.gz*) \
	  GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -dc $(distdir).shar.gz | unshar ;;\
	*.zip*) \
	  unzip $(distdir).zip ;;\
	esac
	chmod -R a-w $(distdir)
	chmod u+w $(distdir)
	mkdir $(distdir)/_build $(distdir)/_inst
	chmod a-w $(distdir)
	test -d $(distdir)/_build || exit 0; \
	dc_install_base=`$(am__cd) $(distdir)/_inst && pwd | sed -e 's,^[^:\\/]:[\\/],/,'` \
	  && dc_destdir="$${TMPDIR-/tmp}/am-dc-$$$$/" \
	  && am__cwd=`pwd` \
	  && $(am__cd) $(distdir)/_build \
	  && ../configure \
	    $(AM_DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS) \
	    $(DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS) \
	    --srcdir=.. --prefix="$$dc_install_base" \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dvi \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) check \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) installcheck \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) uninstall \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) distuninstallcheck_dir="$$dc_install_base" \
	        distuninstallcheck \
	  && chmod -R a-w "$$dc_install_base" \
	  && ({ \
	       (cd ../.. && umask 077 && mkdir "$$dc_destdir") \
	       && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) DESTDIR="$$dc_destdir" install \
	       && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) DESTDIR="$$dc_destdir" uninstall \
	       && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) DESTDIR="$$dc_destdir" \
	            distuninstallcheck_dir="$$dc_destdir" distuninstallcheck; \
	      } || { rm -rf "$$dc_destdir"; exit 1; }) \
	  && rm -rf "$$dc_destdir" \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dist \
	  && rm -rf $(DIST_ARCHIVES) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) distcleancheck \
	  && cd "$$am__cwd" \
	  || exit 1
	$(am__post_remove_distdir)
	@(echo "$(distdir) archives ready for distribution: "; \
	  list='$(DIST_ARCHIVES)'; for i in $$list; do echo $$i; done) | \
	  sed -e 1h -e 1s/./=/g -e 1p -e 1x -e '$$p' -e '$$x'
distuninstallcheck:
	@test -n '$(distuninstallcheck_dir)' || { \
	  echo 'ERROR: trying to run $@ with an empty' \
	       '$$(distuninstallcheck_dir)' >&2; \
	  exit 1; \
	}; \
	$(am__cd) '$(distuninstallcheck_dir)' || { \
	  echo 'ERROR: cannot chdir into $(distuninstallcheck_dir)' >&2; \
	  exit 1; \
	}; \
	test `$(am__distuninstallcheck_listfiles) | wc -l` -eq 0 \
	   || { echo "ERROR: files left after uninstall:" ; \
	        if test -n "$(DESTDIR)"; then \
	          echo "  (check DESTDIR support)"; \
	        fi ; \
	        $(distuninstallcheck_listfiles) ; \
	        exit 1; } >&2
distcleancheck: distclean
	@if test '$(srcdir)' = . ; then \
	  echo "ERROR: distcleancheck can only run from a VPATH build" ; \
	  exit 1 ; \
	fi
	@test `$(distcleancheck_listfiles) | wc -l` -eq 0 \
	  || { echo "ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:" ; \
	       $(distcleancheck_listfiles) ; \
	       exit 1; } >&2
check-am: all-am
check: check-recursive
all-am: Makefile config.h
installdirs: installdirs-recursive
installdirs-am:
install: install-recursive
install-exec: install-exec-recursive
install-data: install-data-recursive
uninstall: uninstall-recursive

install-am: all-am
	@$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-exec-am install-data-am

installcheck: installcheck-recursive
install-strip:
	if test -z '$(STRIP)'; then \
	  $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) INSTALL_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" \
	    install_sh_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" INSTALL_STRIP_FLAG=-s \
	      install; \
	else \
	  $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) INSTALL_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" \
	    install_sh_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" INSTALL_STRIP_FLAG=-s \
	    "INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV=STRIPPROG='$(STRIP)'" install; \
	fi
mostlyclean-generic:

clean-generic:

distclean-generic:
	-test -z "$(CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES)" || rm -f $(CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES)
	-test . = "$(srcdir)" || test -z "$(CONFIG_CLEAN_VPATH_FILES)" || rm -f $(CONFIG_CLEAN_VPATH_FILES)

maintainer-clean-generic:
	@echo "This command is intended for maintainers to use"
	@echo "it deletes files that may require special tools to rebuild."
	-test -z "$(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)" || rm -f $(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)
clean: clean-recursive

clean-am: clean-generic clean-libtool mostlyclean-am

distclean: distclean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
	-rm -f Makefile
distclean-am: clean-am distclean-generic distclean-hdr \
	distclean-libtool distclean-tags

dvi: dvi-recursive

dvi-am:

html: html-recursive

html-am:

info: info-recursive

info-am:

install-data-am:

install-dvi: install-dvi-recursive

install-dvi-am:

install-exec-am:

install-html: install-html-recursive

install-html-am:

install-info: install-info-recursive

install-info-am:

install-man:

install-pdf: install-pdf-recursive

install-pdf-am:

install-ps: install-ps-recursive

install-ps-am:

installcheck-am:

maintainer-clean: maintainer-clean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
	-rm -rf $(top_srcdir)/autom4te.cache
	-rm -f Makefile
maintainer-clean-am: distclean-am maintainer-clean-generic

mostlyclean: mostlyclean-recursive

mostlyclean-am: mostlyclean-generic mostlyclean-libtool

pdf: pdf-recursive

pdf-am:

ps: ps-recursive

ps-am:

uninstall-am:

.MAKE: $(am__recursive_targets) all install-am install-strip

.PHONY: $(am__recursive_targets) CTAGS GTAGS TAGS all all-am \
	am--refresh check check-am clean clean-cscope clean-generic \
	clean-libtool cscope cscopelist-am ctags ctags-am dist \
	dist-all dist-bzip2 dist-gzip dist-lzip dist-shar dist-tarZ \
	dist-xz dist-zip distcheck distclean distclean-generic \
	distclean-hdr distclean-libtool distclean-tags distcleancheck \
	distdir distuninstallcheck dvi dvi-am html html-am info \
	info-am install install-am install-data install-data-am \
	install-dvi install-dvi-am install-exec install-exec-am \
	install-html install-html-am install-info install-info-am \
	install-man install-pdf install-pdf-am install-ps \
	install-ps-am install-strip installcheck installcheck-am \
	installdirs installdirs-am maintainer-clean \
	maintainer-clean-generic mostlyclean mostlyclean-generic \
	mostlyclean-libtool pdf pdf-am ps ps-am tags tags-am uninstall \
	uninstall-am

# Tell versions [3.59,3.63) of GNU make to not export all variables.
# Otherwise a system limit (for SysV at least) may be exceeded.
.NOEXPORT:

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-19  7:44                       ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-19  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla
  Cc: yocto, Venkatasuryanarayana.Dommeti, Ramakrishna.Chatram

On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 07:07 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> For not working scenario there is no makefile created.
>
> For working scenario using build directory sysroot makefiles are created.

So configure fails to create your Makefile. You probably see something
like this in your config.log:

See `config.log' for more details

Please have a look at this thread, it explains how to resolve this
problem:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2015-March/024089.html

Cheers,
Todor

@ 2015-05-19  9:49                         ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-19  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Surya Dommeti, Ramakrishna Chatram

Hi Todor,

Thank you for your reply.

Now I am able to build the application with my extracted rootfs.

I built the rootfs for our machine.

for launching the qemu from the eclipse,is it required we should build it for qemu?

I have the previously built qemu kernel image and i give it path to the eclipse's qemu kernel path field.

Qemu is launched but it gives error while switching from kernel to rootfs i.e init script execution problem.

Regards,
Raghavendra.
On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 07:07 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> For not working scenario there is no makefile created.
>
> For working scenario using build directory sysroot makefiles are created.

So configure fails to create your Makefile. You probably see something
like this in your config.log:

See `config.log' for more details

Please have a look at this thread, it explains how to resolve this
problem:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2015-March/024089.html

Cheers,
Todor

> I attaching the makefile for working scenario.
>
> Regards,
>
> Raghavendra K.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-19 11:31                           ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-19 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla
  Cc: yocto, Venkatasuryanarayana.Dommeti, Ramakrishna.Chatram

On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 09:49 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Now I am able to build the application with my extracted rootfs.
>
> I built the rootfs for our machine.
>
> for launching the qemu from the eclipse,is it required we should build it for qemu?
> I have the previously built qemu kernel image and i give it path to the eclipse's qemu kernel path field.
>
> Qemu is launched but it gives error while switching from kernel to rootfs i.e init script execution problem.

If your rootfs does not have /sbin/init, your kernel won't be able to
execute the topmost parent process(init) and the boot will fail? What is
the error message?

@ 2015-05-19 12:03                             ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-19 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Surya Dommeti, Ramakrishna Chatram

Hi Todor,
sbin/init script is there in the rootfile system.

But i built rootfile system for my BSP and I give this rootfs to the eclipse sysroot path.

And i select the qemu instead of externel hardware. I give the qemu kernel path to prevuiously built qemumips kernel image which is built before my BSP is built.

When I click on the "external Tool -> qemu_mips-poky-linux" qemu image is booted and gives the following error.
->sbin/init exist but could not execute it

Regards,
Raghavenmdra K.
On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 09:49 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Now I am able to build the application with my extracted rootfs.
>
> I built the rootfs for our machine.
>
> for launching the qemu from the eclipse,is it required we should build it for qemu?
> I have the previously built qemu kernel image and i give it path to the eclipse's qemu kernel path field.
>
> Qemu is launched but it gives error while switching from kernel to rootfs i.e init script execution problem.

If your rootfs does not have /sbin/init, your kernel won't be able to
execute the topmost parent process(init) and the boot will fail? What is
the error message?

> Regards,
> Raghavendra.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-19 12:22                               ` Minchev, Todor
From: Minchev, Todor @ 2015-05-19 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra.Kakarla
  Cc: yocto, Venkatasuryanarayana.Dommeti, Ramakrishna.Chatram

On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 12:03 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
> sbin/init script is there in the rootfile system.
>
> But i built rootfile system for my BSP and I give this rootfs to the eclipse sysroot path.
>
> And i select the qemu instead of externel hardware. I give the qemu kernel path to prevuiously built qemumips kernel image which is built before my BSP is built.
>
> When I click on the "external Tool -> qemu_mips-poky-linux" qemu image is booted and gives the following error.
> ->sbin/init exist but could not execute it

This error message should be followed by an error number.
Also check that your /sbin/init is executable.

@ 2015-05-20  5:12                                 ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-20  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Surya Dommeti, Ramakrishna Chatram

Hi Todor,

Now I am able to build the application,launch the qemu and run the application from eclipse.

but when I run the application in stepmode or stepover it gives the following error.

Reading symbols from /home/testuser/workspace/test16/src/test16...done.
warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0x31c73cf0.

GDB is unable to find the start of the function at 0x31c73cf0
and thus can't determine the size of that function's stack frame.
This means that GDB may be unable to access that stack frame, or
the frames below it.
    This problem is most likely caused by an invalid program counter or
stack pointer.
    However, if you think GDB should simply search farther back
from 0x31c73cf0 for code which looks like the beginning of a
function, you can increase the range of the search using the `set
heuristic-fence-post' command.
warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0x31c62ed4.
warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0x31c73cf0.
warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0x31c63e30.
warning: GDB can't find the start of the function at 0x31d11380.

Regards,
Raghavendra K.
On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 12:03 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
> sbin/init script is there in the rootfile system.
>
> But i built rootfile system for my BSP and I give this rootfs to the eclipse sysroot path.
>
> And i select the qemu instead of externel hardware. I give the qemu kernel path to prevuiously built qemumips kernel image which is built before my BSP is built.
>
> When I click on the "external Tool -> qemu_mips-poky-linux" qemu image is booted and gives the following error.
> ->sbin/init exist but could not execute it

This error message should be followed by an error number.
Also check that your /sbin/init is executable.

> Regards,
> Raghavenmdra K.

* Re: Issue with yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-20  8:53                                 ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-20  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Surya Dommeti, Ramakrishna Chatram

Hi Todor,

Thank you for your replies.

Now I fixed this issue.

Yocto ADT is now working.

I am able to run/debug application on qemu using the yocto eclipse plugin.

Regards,
Raghavendra K.
On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 12:03 +0000, Raghavendra Kakarla wrote:
> Hi Todor,
> sbin/init script is there in the rootfile system.
>
> But i built rootfile system for my BSP and I give this rootfs to the eclipse sysroot path.
>
> And i select the qemu instead of externel hardware. I give the qemu kernel path to prevuiously built qemumips kernel image which is built before my BSP is built.
>
> When I click on the "external Tool -> qemu_mips-poky-linux" qemu image is booted and gives the following error.
> ->sbin/init exist but could not execute it

This error message should be followed by an error number.
Also check that your /sbin/init is executable.

> Regards,
> Raghavenmdra K.

* Re: How to build scon projects on yocto ADT
@ 2015-05-25  6:40                                   ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-05-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Minchev, Todor; +Cc: yocto, Ramakrishna Chatram

Hi Todor,

I have now familiar with building the autotool  projects and the makefile projects with using the YOCTO ADT.

But how can I create and build the projects which have the "scons" support.

Could please tell me the proceadure for create and building the scon projects in ADT.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Raghavendra K.