* REACH ME URGENTLY
@ 2010-10-14  4:54 Elvis Soo
From: Elvis Soo @ 2010-10-14  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn,

     I am Elvis Soo,an attorney at law.I have contacted you to assist in  distri
buting the money left behind by my client who share the same last  name as yours
 before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank  where the depos
it valued of  (US$19 Million) is lodged.                    Best regards,

Elvis soo.

* REACH ME URGENTLY
@ 2011-03-21  5:24 Vijaya Chander
From: Vijaya Chander @ 2011-03-21  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Attn,

 I am Vijaya Chander,my late client that have the same last name with yours died and left USD19MILLION behind without no relative.I want to present you as the heir of my late client's estate.
  Contact me immediately if you are interested.

Best Regard,
Vijaya Chander.
Attorney at Law.