* Infernalis uninstallable - jenkins virtualenv misconfiguration?
@ 2015-11-07  2:08 Martin Millnert
From: Martin Millnert @ 2015-11-07  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi,

tried to install the infernalis RPMS published on
http://download.ceph.com today, but was met with the following problem:
[root@ceph-dev-clust01-mon01 tmp]# rpm -qpR ceph-9.2.0-0.el7.x86_64.rpm
/bin/bash
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/home/jenkins-build/build/workspace/ceph-build-next/ARCH/x86_64/DIST/centos7/venv/bin/python
/usr/bin/env
[snip]

That "Requires: " at least doesn't work on my systems.

I confirmed by building the SRPM in my own build host (without
virtualenvs):
[anticimex@rpmbuilder-dev-app3 ceph]$ rpm -qpR
rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/ceph-9.2.0-0.el7.x86_64.rpm
/bin/bash
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/bin/sh
/usr/bin/env
/usr/bin/python
[snip]

Seems virtualenv on the jenkins build host is affecting some python
path/env variable in the spec file somehow. Haven't dug further.

Martin Millnert <martin@millnert.se>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-07  2:08 UTC | newest]