* Good morning
@ 2016-12-05 12:20 Andrew
From: Andrew @ 2016-12-05 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ,

I need your help to me discuss a project .

* Re: Good morning.
@ 2022-05-05  1:29 Collins Fuller
From: Collins Fuller @ 2022-05-05  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good morning,

How are you doing today?

My name is Collins Fuller and I am a Research Analyst with an Organization based in the UK. I have a lucrative business proposal which will be mutually beneficial to the both of us. Kindly respond to my email, so I can give you more details.

Regards,
Collins Fuller

* GOOD MORNING
@ 2017-09-22 13:04 rachaelhamadi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w
From: rachaelhamadi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w @ 2017-09-22 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear sir
i hope this is your direct email address for easy communicaton, i will be

yours Sincerely
Rachael
Lieber Herr
Ich hoffe das ist Ihre direkte E-Mail-Adresse für eine einfache
Kommunikation, ich werde mich freuen, wenn Sie es in Bestätigung
bestätigen könnten. Ich habe wichtige Materie, mit Ihnen zu diskutieren.

Dein
Rachael

* Good Morning
@ 2016-08-04  0:15 ` uchendu
From: uchendu @ 2016-08-04  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Morning,

Sorry for late reply, I called your office number but no responds why?.

Kindly Check why the two Invoice you send to us has different Bank
details.After you send invoice to us, we receive another invoice with
different Bank details.

Confirm and send me the Correct Bank details in a revised invoice because
we already apply for the transfer.

Attached is the TT Application copy we submitted to the bank today and
also the Invoice you send us but with different account details.

And please use the below mentioned address (TAWASUL EXPORT
GMBH,STADTHAUSBRUCKE 12,D-20355 HAMBURG) for sending the documents.

Regarding to our last order, Please note that the amount outstanding as of
13 July 2016 is USD 32,613.00.

The above amount is calculated as follows:

Value of the goods shipped to you: USD 9,950.00
79.029 MT in 4 containers @ USD 3000 per MT - USD 11,050.00
43.886 MT in 2 trucks @ USD 2950 per MT - USD 12,463.00
44 MT in 2 trucks @ USD 2950 per MT - USD 12,000.00

Value of the amounts we transfered is: USD $35,513.00
PMT 1 - USD 9,950.00
PMT 2 - USD 12,463.00
PMT 3 - USD 12,000.00

Please kindly reconfirm the Bank details now so that we will proceed with
the transfer.

Thank you and have a good day.

Monica Sari

TAWASU EXPORT GmbH

Telefon: +49 40 32 81 10 - 64
Telefax: +49 40 32 81 10 - 17
Mit freundlichen Gr??en / Kind regards/ Cordialement, i.A. Gasimiah

Diese E-Mail enth?lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch?tzte
E-Mail irrt?mlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail oder von Teilen dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

[-- Attachment #2: INVOICE-95648-Doc.ace --]

[-- Attachment #3: PAYMENT-SLIP.ace --]

* Good Morning
@ 2016-08-04  0:15 ` uchendu
From: uchendu @ 2016-08-04  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-06-16 19:29 hi
From: hi @ 2016-06-16 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: margheritalai

buone notizie
bici, tv, prodotti Samsung, chitarra, fotocamera ... 50% di sconto e spedizione gratuita
iphone 6s,360euro
s ite:   slooone .com

* Good morning
@ 2015-07-18  1:54 fahqr
From: fahqr @ 2015-07-18  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linobax

Good morning
nikon,samsung product,apple....
samsung s6,280euro
www < isgayre>com

* Good Morning
@ 2014-10-07 11:27 Cha Cha
From: Cha Cha @ 2014-10-07 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Morning,
   I am financial broker and intermediary. The investor l have on my
list are interested on a JV equity investment or a direct private
bridge financing on form of a long term loan provided the interest rate
can meet up to 1.5% ROI annually.
   The investors I have can fund to the tune of $ 100 Million USD at
maximum. They are equally willing to move the funding as quickly as
possible.
   Kindly provide me your full business details for further discussions,
once I receive the full business plan, I will in return provide you the
investors loan term sheet for your review.
  Please kindly contact me with my direct email address below:

Email address:  mich.douglas704-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
I am waiting for your responses.

Regards Dr. Michael   Douglas

Managing   Member

Draper Investment   Company

Investment Committee

Dreik  nigstrasse 31a

Zürich, Switzerland

CH-8002

Via:  mich.douglas704-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

* RE: Good Morning
       [not found] <CE07768CADEEAF478F35A160AB983982602AE7@mail3.carrollcc.edu>
@ 2014-06-20 18:49 ` Davis, Chandler
From: Davis, Chandler @ 2014-06-20 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Davis, Chandler

I Liliane authenticate is Donating 3.5M USD from My Net-worth  to you, Email me on;lianebct_4@rogers.com<mailto:lianebct_4@rogers.com>

* Good Morning
@ 2012-03-27  6:53 Happiness Benson
From: Happiness Benson @ 2012-03-27  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear

My name is Happiness Benson (female),i saw your contact today in a browse google info ,so i decided to contact you.I would like to be your good friend.I will like to know more about you,i will learn a lot from you when i receive your yes answer,i will send you my picture for you to see me and tell you more about myself.
yours new friend,
Happiness Benson

* Good Morning
@ 2012-03-23 11:06 Happiness Benson
From: Happiness Benson @ 2012-03-23 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-03-26 11:06 Caroline Musoni
From: Caroline Musoni @ 2011-03-26 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear,
My name is caroline Musoni. i have a tender,loving and
kind heart and i saw your mail when i was searching for a soul mate and
i admired it,i will like you to contact me back through my private
email(caroline_muso@yahoo.co.uk)so that we can know more about ourselves and i
will also send you my photos as soon as you contacts me back.yours new friend,

Miss caroline.

* Good morning
@ 2007-03-11  0:15 Candi
From: Candi @ 2007-03-11  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)