* VF in the bnx2x driver broken on 57810
@ 2016-01-11 18:19 Chas Williams
From: Chas Williams @ 2016-01-11 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Interestingly enough, VF works for a 57800 card but doesn't seem to work
for a 57810 card.  To the best of my knowledge, these cards are
practically the same, i.e. E3's with rev B0.  Are there any bnx2x hw
guys that could tell me why these cards might be behaving differently?

The 57810 brokenness is isolated to the receive path.  It seems to
transmit fine.  Of course, the linux driver works just fine so it isn't
something specific with the hypervisor configuration.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-11 18:19 UTC | newest]