* can't access repo - need assistance
@ 2016-06-10 13:38 Robert Randall (rrandall)
From: Robert Randall (rrandall) @ 2016-06-10 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

?
Sorry for being a newbie and not keeping up with the repo changes.

Do I need an account at git.infradead.org to pull the source tree?

I can't pull using git: (blocked by firewall) and I can't pull using https:.

I can pull using ssh: but that appears to require an account.

At the moment we're blocked by a bug in the for-next branch of the old repository and need to move to the correct bits in order to continue our development.  Please help!

Best regards,
Robert

* can't access repo - need assistance
@ 2016-06-10 14:08 ` Robert Randall
From: Robert Randall @ 2016-06-10 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

What is the most stable branch to use at the moment for a stable RoCE target?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Randall | robert.r.randall at gmail.com

* can't access repo - need assistance
@ 2016-06-10 14:58   ` Keith Busch
From: Keith Busch @ 2016-06-10 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

It sounds like you need to set GIT_PROXY_COMMAND to something to get
through your firewall. Might need to confirm with your network admin
what proxy to use.

@ 2016-06-10 15:41     ` Robert Randall (rrandall)
From: Robert Randall (rrandall) @ 2016-06-10 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks everyone!  That pointed me in the right direction.  I have the source pulled using git:// and a bit of proxy magic.  We should be back to testing shortly.

Thanks!
Robert