* [Thermal] Need confirmation for the pending thermal soc patches
@ 2016-08-21 14:09 Zhang Rui
From: Zhang Rui @ 2016-08-21 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux PM list, LKML; +Cc: Eduardo Valentin, Zhang, Rui

Hi,

As Eduardo is quite busy recently, I will take all the thermal soc
driver changes this time.
Currently, I have cherry picked all the patches that Eduardo has
already applied in thermal-soc tree and reviewed all the pending
patches in patchwork. Now, there are four patches queued for next -rc (
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/rzhang/linux.git/log/?h=fo
r-rc), and 23 thermal soc patches queued for next merge window (https:/
/git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/rzhang/linux.git/log/?h=release).

If you think some soc fixes that are urgent and should be in 4.8
instead of 4.9, please let me know.
If there are some patches that are neither in thermal -next tree(https:
//git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/rzhang/linux.git/log/?h=next),
nor have my response, please let me know, in case I missed some. :)

thanks,
rui