* Re: [SPDK] Release Planning
@ 2016-10-13 18:39 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2016-10-13 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

On Thu, 2016-10-13 at 15:50 +0000, Andrey Kuzmin wrote:
> It would be nice if each milestone/feature on the roadmap is accompanied with
> the summary of what, why, and how. As the former is more or less clear from
> the name such as PCIe hotplug, a sentence on how this is going to be
> implemented would have definitely helped the digestion.

I added some additional details that hopefully begin to address these things.
Feel free to ask questions though!

https://github.com/spdk/spdk/wiki

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016, 19:53 Walker, Benjamin <benjamin.walker(a)intel.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > To facilitate moving SPDK to a more community-based model for development,
> > we've
> > posted our plans for our next release on the wiki (https://github.com/spdk/s
> > pdk/
> > wiki). I'd like to open up a thread here to solicit feedback and to answer
> > any
> > questions. As we continue to move forward, we'll become increasingly open
> > and
> > transparent about our upcoming releases, and if there is enough community
> > involvement we'll include community efforts on the official release roadmap
> > as
> > well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ben

> Regards,
> Andrey

* Re: [SPDK] Release Planning
@ 2016-10-13 15:50 Andrey Kuzmin
From: Andrey Kuzmin @ 2016-10-13 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> To facilitate moving SPDK to a more community-based model for development,
> we've
> posted our plans for our next release on the wiki (
> https://github.com/spdk/spdk/
> wiki). I'd like to open up a thread here to solicit feedback and to answer
> any
> questions. As we continue to move forward, we'll become increasingly open
> and
> transparent about our upcoming releases, and if there is enough community
> involvement we'll include community efforts on the official release
> roadmap as
> well.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Andrey

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 1984 bytes --]

* [SPDK] Release Planning
@ 2016-10-12 16:53 Walker, Benjamin
From: Walker, Benjamin @ 2016-10-12 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk