* Add me to EditorGroup on the wiki?
@ 2016-12-19 23:51 Paul Wise
From: Paul Wise @ 2016-12-19 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi all,

I want to add?a link for 4.9 to the DevelopmentStatistics wiki page.

Could someone approve my account (PaulWise)?

--
bye,
pabs

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/
From: Rik van Riel @ 2016-12-21  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Tue, 2016-12-20 at 07:51 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I want to add?a link for 4.9 to the DevelopmentStatistics wiki page.
>
> Could someone approve my account (PaulWise)?

Hi Paul,

I have just added you to the editors group.

Thank you for helping improve the content of our community.

kind regards,

Rik van Riel
--
All Rights Reversed.