* [Buildroot] Build Image goes to panic state with UBOOT-2016.09.01 [ Observation ]
@ 2017-01-05  8:46 Ashish_Kumar_Mishra
From: Ashish_Kumar_Mishra @ 2017-01-05  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

I am trying to build an setup using the buildroot-2016.11.1 on Beagle bone
black  & getting panic.

Debugging i could observe :-
ToolChain ( Linaro ARM 2016.05 ) + Kernel (4.8.11) + Uboot ( 2016.09.01 )
=> Panic
ToolChain ( Linaro ARM 2016.05 ) + Kernel (4.6)      + Uboot ( 2016.09.01 )
=> Panic

If downgrade the Uboot to 2016.03 , the image boots properly.

Since this is my first project could members please help me with :-
a) Has any other member observed the same ( this could help me understand
that i am not goofing any aspect at my end )
b) If yes then is this behaviour to be reported as an bug & whats the proper
way of doing it .

Apologies if my query is not inline to forum rules , just want to understand
the game here so that slowly i can also be a contributing member here . The
details of steps i followed is discussed in separate thread at
http://buildroot-busybox.2317881.n4.nabble.com/Kernel-Panic-with-BB-Black-buildroot-2016-11-1-td153942.html

Thanks...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-05  8:46 UTC | newest]