All of lore.kernel.org
From: Tim Chen <tim.c.chen@linux.intel.com>
To: Hugh Dickins <hughd@google.com>, "Huang, Ying" <ying.huang@intel.com>
Cc: Minchan Kim <minchan@kernel.org>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, linux-mm@kvack.org
Subject: Re: swap_cluster_info lockdep splat
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:34:06 -0800	[thread overview]

> I do not understand your zest for putting wrappers around every little
> thing, making it all harder to follow than it need be.  Here's the patch
> I've been running with (but you have a leak somewhere, and I don't have
> time to search out and fix it: please try sustained swapping and swapoff).

Hugh, trying to duplicate your test case.  So you were doing swapping,
then swap off, swap on the swap device and restart swapping?

Tim

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Tim Chen <tim.c.chen@linux.intel.com>
To: Hugh Dickins <hughd@google.com>, "Huang, Ying" <ying.huang@intel.com>
Cc: Minchan Kim <minchan@kernel.org>,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, linux-mm@kvack.org
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:34:06 -0800	[thread overview]

> I do not understand your zest for putting wrappers around every little
> thing, making it all harder to follow than it need be.A  Here's the patch
> I've been running with (but you have a leak somewhere, and I don't have
> time to search out and fix it: please try sustained swapping and swapoff).

Hugh, trying to duplicate your test case. A So you were doing swapping,