* [Buildroot] Hop tout set svn credentials when using svn to download tarballs
@ 2017-05-11  5:35 Samir Mouhoune
From: Samir Mouhoune @ 2017-05-11  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

I would like to know if is there a way to set svn credentials (username and
password) when using secure svn server to download some pkgs tarballs.

Thanks you in advance for your suppory
SM

* [Buildroot] Hop tout set svn credentials when using svn to download tarballs
@ 2017-05-15 11:52 ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2017-05-15 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 > Hi,
 > I would like to know if is there a way to set svn credentials (username and
 > password) when using secure svn server to download some pkgs tarballs.

The details depends on your subversion configuration (E.G. plain svn://
or svn-over-ssh), but one option is to tweak the exact command used to
access svn repos under Build options->Commands->Subversion command and
add the desired svn arguments (E.G. --username foo --password bar).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [Buildroot] Hop tout set svn credentials when using svn to download tarballs
@ 2017-05-17 15:45   ` samMHN
From: samMHN @ 2017-05-17 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi Peter,

Thank your for you feedback,

I solved the issue I had with the SVN credential.

In fact what I noticed is that as my svn server url start with something
like http://XXXX/svn/XXXX  the wget command is used by buildroot instead of
svn to download the tarballs.   by adding the --user toto  --password xxxx I
was able to be correctly authentified by my svn server.

Thank you again.
Samir MOUHOUNE