* Dearest One Please Be Honest,
       [not found] <696455915.93088753.1463411529309.JavaMail.root@goo.jp>
@ 2016-05-16 15:32 ` WILLIAM MBABA
From: WILLIAM MBABA @ 2016-05-16 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

Good day

My name is Mr. William Mbaba, Am originally from South Sudan. I worked
for the health department of Sudan and still in active service in the
ministry. We are here in your country South Africa on holiday with my
elder sister Amina,You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me in person..

We got your contact through your country business directories and we
observe your company profile,and  we come to a decision to contact you
because we wish to use this opportunity to invest privately here or
buy business/investment/properties here in South Africa, but
everything  must be done under you and your company but before we go
furthermore, we would want to discuss terms and conditions in person
before we will then hand you over the money that we wish to invest
with…

Finally, we are in a place called Durban and we would want us to meet
as soon as possible, you can send us your contact number so we will
contact you immediately regarding this to plan how to meet. And
discuss in detail on conditions. If there’s any other business or
investment you know better please feel free to tell us so we can go
into partnership…

We will register a Number tomorrow do send us your number so that we
can call you.

Best Regards,

Mr. William Mbaba

* Dearest One Please Be Honest,
@ 2016-05-12  9:08 Mrs. Marilyn Shaw
From: Mrs. Marilyn Shaw @ 2016-05-12  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dearest One Please Be Honest,

My name is Mrs. Marilyn Shaw; I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 75 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family. I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Please reply me only with this my private email id: mrsmarilynshaw02@gmail.com

Regards,

Mrs.  Marilyn Shaw.